LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for betatesters

WBDaddy

3 hours ago, Elfy said:

Darn, my waist is 32.

I wouldn't be opposed to including you, so long as I get some people with tiny waists who can speak to how the fit is on truly small frames.

1 hour ago, LittleMegan said:

With that requirement you are pretty much limiting it to the girls here I think. It is rare for men to have a waist that small.

And it is no coincidence that PetiteAB is a brand aimed explicitly at AB girls (and sissies, presumably).

2 hours ago, BabyBooBoo93 said:

My waist is also 32.

Unfortunately, we really need to have a variety of sizes in our beta tester group. I knew 32 would be a relatively popular group. Heck, I'm only a 34W 33H.

3 minutes ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

Really think that limiting yourself to just petite is a bad idea. Add Petite to your line, but don't be exclusive to maybe 10% of the market, mostly kids with no money.

We're not. We're offering size M, as I explained. The prototypes coming in will be S, is all, because we want to make sure we get that part right.

15 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

What's better, being the only fish in a small pond, or being the new, relatively small fish in a well-established pond with lots of bigger fish already entrenched?

Based on what I know from my petite AB friends, you'd be up against more big