LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Impossible to hide when living in a shared house.

I live in assisted living for people with mental health problems /autism etc and share a house with three other people, I have my own bedroom. I recently got admitted to a psychiatric hospital for 6 weeks because of breakdown of my mental health difficulties and was dreading my return home because the staff here had to go into my room for my clothes and stuff. I had all my Nappies on display in the corner and a few used ones in a plastic bag so they

4 hours ago, username said:

Where are the people calling this BS now?

You pwned them ha ha ha. Lot of people have a hard time admitting they're wrong.

In actuality you can probably expect to here a lot more about this, urinary "issues" are possible on some of the anti psychotic none of which you are currently dosed with, further the staff has a legal responsibility for your health and welfare, if you were to be allowed to continue on your claimed desired road to IC these people could lose licensure they may hold and be liable in a court of law , with that said you can expect this hygiene issue to be further stressed in treatment team meetings and amongst the psychiatric practioners , though I do not think the fetish is officialy listed on the mental disorders list any longer, you can count on fall out as well as someone on each shift assigned to your toileting activities and super vision , to,live in the facility you are basicly considered incompetent and or dangerous to your own Need's and they will be required to address this as a mental deficiency in an effort to get you prepared for an attempt to get you moved on to independent living / minimal supervision facility , so for as long as you continue to use diapers ( even though it honestly sounds more like an erotic issue for you) you will not advance or ever be given the opportunity to live minimally supervised in a situation that is much more conducive to your desire for IC .

For as long as you pursue this and persist at this in your current level of care and function you will be considered a danger to yourself or others and be kept under a watchful eye , you might also have a restriction in the independent ability to manage some personal funds if you repeatedly use them to acquire diapers .

I am acquainted with another gentleman on another board who became an inmate in a locked Hospital unit for just this exact sort of thing except he went so far as to try and convince Doctors to surgically intervene to remove or impair any continence what so ever, having a mental illness is not a crime however demonstrating an inability to control yourself and your fetish activity can be made into one.

Procedure at your own peril , you have been warned of the possible consequences of persisting with this behaviour unless and until you attain a less recstictive placement and have some of your rights restored.

It also does not bode well for you that you are on a high dosage of a LAI ( Long acting injectable) antipsychotic medication , this means you can not or will not reliably take care of yourself or take medication that the doctor feels is neccasary , LAI'S are much more expensive than an oral routine, you have demonstrated somewhere along the way that they are better for controlling you with a constant unavoidable blood level that can not be refused or not remembered to be reliably invested, you seem to either be so sick that a locked ward doesn't sound so bad to you , or you have a real high level of self sabotage , my advice would be forget the diapers and wear some traditional underwear until you can demonstrate the ability to manage your own affairs and demonstrate a will and desire to comply with treatment including any medication routine otherwise you will be sooner or later labeled a non compliant or non responder to treatment and will have your care escalated to the level of locked ward , no freedom ,no funds to have spending discretion over and increasingly high doses of medication until you either shuffle aimlessly when awake or sleep most of your life away due to the aggressive regimen of increasingly large doses of sedating anti psychotic medication that gets prescribed until you are quiet complacent automaton or become tolerant to the strongest of med's and spend your time restrained in a gerry chair on one to one supervision in a seclusion and isolation room .

I am not trying to be a jerk to you, but you should go into this with your eyes open to the potential costs of your actions , high doses of Neuroleptics or atypicals injected with or without your consent are not the end of it , the removal of your right to consent to or refuse anything is where you will likely end up.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

AmyUser:

The prescription says Paracetamol...so Username is somewhere in the British commonwealth, since we 'muricans know that stuff as acetaminophen or Advil or Tylenol.

Not that it changes much...wanting and needing this incontinence, is going to be taken the wrong way by the staff, as a sign of needing *more* intensive mental health care, not less.

On 2016-09-09 at 1:23 PM, username said:

Where are the people calling this BS now?

I sympathize with you. I suspect urinary issues are common in these facilities at all and the staff are trained to deal with it. I've taken lot of meds including antipsychotics and know the side effects of these drugs. .

• 11 months later...

Well, if it is indeed impossible for you to hide it, then you should learn how not to care about other people's opinions. Trust me, this is the most important thing in life for people like us, to not feel like a