LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Excited filling out court paperwork to change names

Laws vary from state to state but sometimes there are 'tricks' you can use to get around the problems. If Ic were born here where I live now all I could get is an amended birth certificate which would still raise eyebrows, and that only after SRS surgery. But I was born elsewhere and they will change gender on birth certificates essentially on request with no need for surgery. An FTM I know had a mastectomy and got a letter from their doctor stating that irreversible surgery in conjunction with a gender change had been performed. Their state required SRS before changing their birth certificate but they applied with that letter and nobody asked about details so they got it. There's other things too but the best way is always the right way, and you use the 'tricks' only to finish the process where it can't be done any other way once you've done all you can the right way.

Shortcuts almost always cause problems so be patient and get it all right as you go along. Glad to see your progress LeAnna :)

Bettypooh

• Like 1