LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BetterDry Adult Diapers

C0FE642E-41D7-4CAA-9782-6760C79914C4.thumb.JPG.f571110c395b30703bb431269fbe53be.JPGl would like to share (with others in this community) information about adult diaper experiences. May I begin with brand called "Better Dry?" On a scale of 1-10, Better Dry comes in very high, with 8 or 9. These are very thick diaper! When you try to put legs together, you know diaper is there! (best for bedtime). Better Dry support tabs are extremely durable stating tightly attached even under wettest conditions. It is excellent diaper that absorbs quickly and has very high nighttime capacity without leaking. The diaper has amazing comfort and fits snugly in all the right places. The only negative with Better Dry is that I had to order it from Europe, which of course adds very high shipping cost. Please, I invite you to add comment and/or question about BetterDry.

May you find comfort and peace!

Sincerely,

Voksen Bleie Komfort

Whaooo, they look soo nice and comfy! love the soft, shiny plastic shell!

Yes, They are very soft, very thick, and verrry comfy. And the BetterDry thickness gives secure feeling of being safely wrapped inside a big diaper, sort of like the feeling of being warmly hugged all night long. I think that's why I prefer wearing one size larger than my normal small size. I just wish I not have to order them all the way from the Europe.

I'm interested to know which company in the UK you purchased them from?

CORRECTION: Thanks for question about where I ordered these from! After closer examination I see that (because the distributor in the UK had a ZERO inventory) I order BetterDry from France on July 14, 2016, via the website www.diaper-minister.com (The mailing address is attached.) But shipping was extremely expensive. So be more patient than I was and do some research in order to find distributor closer to home! When you find one, can you please share information here?

F3BDFDB6-A352-4E8C-8125-6597257B4CF5.thumb.JPG.b4f19565dc47c52bbb084c7a506351f1.JPG

May you find comfort and peace!

Sincerely,

Voksen Bleie Komfort

I tried the "Betterdry" it's not the most absorbant diaper out there.

Odor control is poor, it doesn't utilize more than 1/3 of the absorbant material, once it's wet in the front, it will start to leak. It swells really much so not a discrete diaper I would say, that also due to the lack of decent odor control.

In Europe one of the best most absorbant diapers is the "seni Quattro"' even though it

Thank you for your input about your experience with this brand. What this shows is that each of us has different experience with different brands. Variables, such as body shape, personal kinesics, and especially the choices of liquids that we consume play huge role in the outcome of any diaper test. For example, I am not aware of any odor absorbing qualities in diapers because I do not consume any liquid except purified water and the high level of water I consume is between 14 to 20 cups every day. So, this is why I appreciate hearing from others because we are each unique. As I mention above, my experience with BetterDry was completely different than yours. I hope to hear from others as well.

May you find comfort & peace!

Sincerely,

Voksen Bleie Komfort

IN ADDITION: I haven't found a good distributor for BetterDry anywhere else but in Europe. If anyone does, I hope they let me know because it's an absolutely everything we personally hope for in a diaper. Of all the diapers I've worn, the one thick diaper that comes the closest to BetterDry for functionality, comfort, and capacity is Absorbency Plus (A+). So, A+ is most likely the brand I'll continue to reorder as a thick nighttime diaper, rather than BetterDry.

Sincerely,

Voksen Bleie Komfort

The only distributor of BetterDry Adult Diapers I could find that has enough inventory that I trust I can reorder from is located in FRANCE :-( The shipping cost from France to the United States is very high. In fact, after selecting my product quantity ... when I clicked "ship to US," my total cost literally doubled! I wish I wish I wish that a U.S. distributor would bring this brand to America! Until then, I can only order from https://www.diaper-minister.com/shop/en/disposable-pads/15-betterdry-15-couches-larges.html

Sincerely,

Voksen Bleie Komfort

• 2 weeks later...

i wonder what people said when they noticed you wearing a diaper under your swim suit?

It was long ago ... but remains vivid memory. Initially I was very embarrassed, doing everything i could to hide the white edges of diaper that was protruding slightly from legs of bright red nylon bathing suit. But eventually a mommy from adjacent beach blanket called me over and offered comfort and reassurance, pointing out that one of her 3 children needed to wear protection under her bathing suit too. Her nurturing response was a feeling i walked away with that day, and remains a comforting thought to this day. In fact, that feeling of love, warmth, and acceptance is exact feeling that wells up every time i pull undershorts up and over my diaper. AEC6D2AD-8EB0-45D6-B774-1A6386DAE945.thumb.JPG.d946a29fbd5b5b21f80c08c81d52133a.JPGB47AD68A-A8B9-4016-B5E7-F594DF0F4361.thumb.JPG.5f0d080857ba2617845ecfbe6036926a.JPGIMG_1429.thumb.JPG.069ba9e91e2e1ce7b33ded8b05f1bb86.JPG 

• 3 weeks later...