LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Friend or Child (Private)

Sephy

Samantha or Sam, was Rick's wife and she loved her husband very much. They had just gotten married a few months ago so they were somewhat still considered newly weds. Bill was their friend but Sam kinda saw him more like a child in need sometimes because of how he acted. They always liked to tease Bill of how much Rick and her were like parenting him or something cause of his attitude.

Sam got out of the car as she looked up at Rick and nodded. "Yeah, can't keep the little one waiting now can we?" She teased as she kissed Rick and linked her arms with his while they headed inside the restaurant.

"Hey you guys, long time no see" Bill said waving back.

Rick smiled as he waved down a waiter for their usual table. He lead Sam there, while Bill soon joined them. "It's been a while hasn't it. Bill I hope you were locked away all while we were gone"

Bill looked away not wanting to answer the Rick back.

"Sam you worry to hard too much about me" Bill said back with a light blush. He liked the attention, but wasn't willing to admit to it.

Rick nodded in agreement with his lovely wife. "You till haven't let us come by your place. In all of this time I'm surprised you haven't invited us by"

Bill was weak to Sam. She could always get her way with him. Bill nodded and said "Okay" his own answer made Bill feel nervous and anxious. His apartment was a wreck. Bill was a classic gamer/homebody. He didn't have guest often or at all so he didn't clean up as much as he should have.

Rick order his and Sam's usual meals.

Rick called them a cab and happily helped Bill and Sam inside.

Bill told the cabbie where to go. Once there Bill opened the door and revealed the horrible mess that was his apartment.

Sam was the mastermind behind the whole plan. Rick of course went along with her because he saw the importance of it.

Bill was again anxious. He barely heard what Sam said, and asked "Decision? What Decision?"

"You're moving in with us." Sam said as she smiled. "We finally found our dream home the other but it had a bit too many rooms so we decided we could make use of it by having you move in with ua. Doesn't that sound great?" She said

Rick followed up and said "We know it's presumptuous, but we would love for you to join us at home. Our home. Besides Sam could always use a little company when I might have to go out of town" Rick was a business man and has been building himself for a decent position.

Bill took a moment to think. He liked being around Rick and Sam they made him feel stronger as a person and more capable. The more he thought about it the more it seemed like the right and more stable thing to do. Bill was from a broken home and was a victim of abuse growing up. It was one of the reasons why he clicked so well with Sam and Rick. They were very nurturing and supportive. He took a breath and said "I need to clean up and tell my landlord I'll be leaving. As well as packing. Would you guys might helping me?"

Rick though over the details to what needed to be moved. "if we can do a little clean up around here, I'll call in some moving guys for the rest. But for now, how about we pack up some clothes maybe a console or two. and head home. It's already getting late." Rick was often the voice of reason between himself and Sam.

Bill nodded back and went to grab his games. They were more important in his mind.