LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Changing Places Experience & Where do you change in public?

Yep, in the US I'm beginning to see some self-contained handicapped stalls with larger areas, trash cans, and sinks.

One of the local chick-fil-a even puts a diaper genie in the stall.

On HWY 401 in Ontario they have mostly replaced the rest stops with the new On Route facilities. They have restaurants, coffee shops, gas bar and they have a special needs washroom in each one that looks a lot like the changing place bathrooms. They do have an adult size changing table in each one.

• Like 1
On 9/4/2016 at 7:57 AM, rusty pins said:

Once again, I can't see any way to carry in a clean diaper to those stores because you usually don't carry in a bag of stuff when you walk into those stores.

Also in the US, yeah, lying down is a no-no here. Went to Southcenter Mall (Seattle, Wa) and was going to use the restroom there... and then promptly left and decided to remain as I was (All of the stalls were backed up), though if the restrooms are fairly clean I'll go into a stall and change standing up and then bin my used diaper.

6 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

Also in the US, yeah, lying down is a no-no here. Went to Southcenter Mall (Seattle, Wa) and was going to use the restroom there... and then promptly left and decided to remain as I was (All of the stalls were backed up), though if the restrooms are fairly clean I'll go into a stall and change standing up and then bin my used diaper.

Why is it a no no? I'm in NY and have found suitable places.

• 2 weeks later...

Only changed in handicap toilets, but I have put on a diaper while siting in my truck, cause I had to pee and its better to do it safely in a diaper than risk getting caught peeing on the street (was in the middle of town), the cost of a diaper vs a possible $800 fine

The Catheter manufacturer Coloplast has a worldwide app that shows were all known bathrooms are what capacity they have , how clean they are , and also allows people to update there favorite bathrooms and there condition, we should come up with a non obvious code to denote one of us was there and it's a good place to change, but it's pretty cool with most people having a GPS capable phone and this app you can find a decent place pretty easy anywhere in the world just by opening the app.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk