LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey Guys!

So recently I've been wanting to put in another order for some diapers but I can't make up my mind of which ones I want. So far i've tried Bambinos, Dry 24/7, Cushies, Abena M4, Snuggies, and a few others. I really wanna try something new and was wondering if you guys could help me out and give me your suggestions on what I should get. Keep in mind, I love thick plastic backed diapers that hold a good amount. Hope I can get some suggestions :)

Thanks!

• Like 2

I want to echo a vote for the ABU diapers. Pretty much any one of their diapers will do (same diaper, different outer shells). I personally prefer the Little Pawz.
Only catch is the price, but the cost per diaper is much better if you buy in bulk (i.e. half a case).

On 8/31/2016 at 7:31 PM, WakkoWannaBe said:

I want to echo a vote for the ABU diapers. Pretty much any one of their diapers will do (same diaper, different outer shells). I personally prefer the Little Pawz.
Only catch is the price, but the cost per diaper is much better if you buy in bulk (i.e. half a case).

Hi, Speaking or ABU, wish one has the smoother, softer

I've only ever had the space (a sample, so I don't remember them very well since it was just 2 diapers and that was a while ago), and the Little Pawz (which I have several bags of and it is my go-to diaper now). I want to say, honestly, that Space has a smoother, shiny-er plastic shell. Smoothness might go to LP, though.

You can (I think?) get a sample pack with one of each in there. I personally preferred LP because of the design and the slight difference in the feel of the outer shell. But you can't really go wrong. IMHO, the diaper that will win is the diaper that has - in your opinion - a better outer design (i.e. do you prefer aliens, or animals).

Hope that helps!

2 hours ago, WakkoWannaBe said:

I've only ever had the space (a sample, so I don't remember them very well since it was just 2 diapers and that was a while ago), and the Little Pawz (which I have several bags of and it is my go-to diaper now). I want to say, honestly, that Space has a smoother, shiny-er plastic shell. Smoothness might go to LP, though.

You can (I think?) get a sample pack with one of each in there. I personally preferred LP because of the design and the slight difference in the feel of the outer shell. But you can't really go wrong. IMHO, the diaper that will win is the diaper that has - in your opinion - a better outer design (i.e. do you prefer aliens, or animals).

Hope that helps!

Thanks Wakko, i will check them out!