LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdls around sussex

JC_90

Just a generally enquiry I suppose, but are there many Abdls around Sussex area. Interested to meet greet etc. I know there are a few other fetish munches happening in the area soon (Friday 2nd sept Crawley area). Was wondering if anyone was potentially popping along? Also would people be interested in a specifically Abdl munch if it could be organised around Sussex?

1 hour ago, JC_90 said:

Just a generally enquiry I suppose, but are there many Abdls around Sussex area. Interested to meet greet etc. I know there are a few other fetish munches happening in the area soon (Friday 2nd sept Crawley area). Was wondering if anyone was potentially popping along? Also would people be interested in a specifically Abdl munch if it could be organised around Sussex?

That could well be true. In true modern fashion we have abbreviate/ reduced in size! I think it lowers the tone a bit and its a little bit of a cringey word too.

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps it is something that we could really push. There are many other website that our community mingles within. I would like to see something like it happen

I am from surrey/sussex border and it would be great to have a meet up but it needs to be balanced with both girls and boys, as all the posts on this topic are all male, where are the female abdl's, surely it just cant be males who love nappies in this area.

I agree there is a slight imbalance when it comes to boys and girls, but there are many more baby girls in this area that are on other sites. I have around half a dozen friends who are baby girls in this area, it just needs to be promoted right and through various avenues. I'm sure if it did get off the ground we'd get around 30-40 people fairly easily. I'm going to start the ground work for a potential meet/play date with a view to holding it within the 1/4 of next year.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

just wanted to add to this. I agree it would be cool to Organise something in the area like a meetup. and I just wanted to say I am for the Sussex area too. and would love to meet and or chat with some other ABDLs in the area. 

On 9/21/2016 at 6:09 PM, debbie_lee29cd said:

I agree would be good to meet other abdl in the area for a drink etc etc

just wanted to say. I am for the Sussex area too. and would love to meet and or chat with some other ABDLs in the area. if your chat drop me a message :)  

11 minutes ago, debbie_lee29cd said:

Were in Sussex are you from

hey debbie nive to meet you :) 

I am from East Sussex in and around Brighton and Seaford I can also get to Eastbourne and further afield. 

On 5/2/2019 at 7:34 PM, debbie_lee29cd said:

So what you upto tonight

hey sorry, I just saw this. I was not up too much just chilling :) how about you

12 minutes ago, debbie_lee29cd said:

Should do a roll call  who is in for a meet

yeah that sounds like a great idea. I am in for a meet :D