LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cartoons?

Nick, Disney, or Other (if other please explain)?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which channel, if other please elaborate.

As a little kid in the 90s, it was definitely Nickelodeon. The Nicktoons (especially Rugrats, Hey Arnold! and Rocko's Modern Life), All That, Legends of the Hidden Temple, GUTS... Nickelodeon was THE channel to watch as a kid. There was something on all hours, and Nick at Nite wasn't too bad either.

Nowadays, Cartoon Network is doing the best stuff. Steven Universe, The Amazing World of Gumball, Adventure Time, Regular Show, and We Bare Bears are all wonderful and even Teen Titans Go! has been getting funnier.

But really, I don't have channel loyalty. I'll watch a cartoon whatever channel it's on as long as I like it. I watch stuff on Disney, CN, Nickelodeon, Discovery Family, and Disney Junior and I love all the shows I watch on them :)

Does anyone else find it amusing that the OP's signature contains content from a channel that wasn't included as a poll option(outside of 'other')?

Growing up, we didn't have cable as an option where I was living, and my parents didn't want a cumbersome satellite dish in the yard. My cartoon options were limited to the Saturday morning stuff on the broadcast networks, and the syndicated cartoons the two independent stations would show on weekdays.

Later on, when we finally did get cable, it was mostly Cartoon Network, or occasionally TBS/TNT when they'd still show some cartoons. Keep in mind that this was when Cartoon Network was still new and hadn't quite found its footing. Very rarely, I'd watch Nick for their original stuff, or catch Inspector Gadget reruns on the old Family Channel. Disney wasn't an option because they were still a premium channel at the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Other, When I was a kid I channel surfed for my favorite cartoons KSTW 11, KCPQ 13, UHF 22 for Transformers, GI Joe, Robotech, He-Man, Star Blazers, Thundercats, M.A.S.K. and as I got older added Disney's Gargoyles, Gummi Bears, Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers and Tail Spin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Grew up on cable. Nickelodeon was prominent in my family. Disney was too 'girly' and kid-ish for me. Cartoon Network was a treat growing up, since only my mom had it, as she had comcast, while my Dad only had cable, until around 2009. I grew up on shows like Angry Beavers, Fairly Odd Parents, Cat-Dog, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold. They heydays of Nicktoons in the late 90s, early 2000s.