LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilly's Uncle

Ishigreensa

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily whines. "But I want skirts!" She protests. "I've always worn them and had no issues." she pouts. "If you're so worried about me being so upset why not just put me in those pull ups they have on the shelves like mommy made me do when I was little!" Lily at this point was just angry and upset, she didn't care anymore she just wanted to go home and cry her eyes out.

Sean shook his head and squatted down to her level and looked in her eyes.

"Sweetie, you are not a baby, and I would never force you to wear pull ups.

Lily sniffs and rubs her eyes. "You just...it's just...I dunno...I'm tired of wetting and being seen...is scary..." She says rubbing her hands. "And pooing and peeing makes me just as well as a baby as any other one so...I-I deserve to wear a pull up or diaper or whatever in public." She was starting to tremble, she relented the idea of wearing a diaper or pull up outside in public for all to see, but she'd rather have one then pooing in her panties in the car or even in public. At least then her clothes wouldn't have to get dirty at all.

Lily nods, again she didn't like pull ups anymore, but her little mind told her that if her mom ever found out she pooped her pants without wearing a pull up, there would be hell to pay. Well...either way Mom was going to be mad but maybe if she wore a pull up that'd lighten the damage? One could hope. Yet...the thought of Mommy being angry at her frightened her, she didn't like angry Mommy, and Daddy...she just didn't want to disappoint him. He never got angry like Mommy, he'd just give her a look and shake his head and express how he was displeased and then maybe issue her grounding.

"I'll get the dinosaur ones," he said to her wanting to get them more for her comfort than for practicality anyway, but you have to promise not to move your skirt even if they leak and get it wet.

Lily sighs. "Fine..." she crosses her arms and pouts, she never liked getting pee or poo on her clothes other then her panties. Well...she didn't like getting the panties dirty but by this point she knew it was inevitable half the time. "I have to pee..." she suddenly says feeling her weak bladder already at near capacity.

I'll take you right after we pay, then we can have you put on a pull up in the bathroom so you feel better about not getting your skirt wet, okay?" he offered.

He walked her towards the counter to pay.

"I'm just trying to take care of you the best I can, and thought I don't like to see you get your clothes wet either, I'd prefer you wet your skirt than people stare at your diapers or in any other way, embarrass you by looking at you where they have no business looking."

Lily takes a few deep breaths and whines as she follows behind Sean, she was already doing a little potty dance. "Please make it quick...I-I can go put it on myself." She says. "I th-think I saw the potty room over there." She says using baby-ish words without realizing it.

Lily whines as she cups her crotch and public, acting as if her hands would some how plug any leaks that may start spilling out of her any minute. "P-please! I'm going pee my pants!" She starts to cry a little, gaining them a few concerned glances from some other families.

Sean sighed and ripped the diaper bag and gave her a diaper.

"I really wanted to go in with you because I don't want you going off on your own, but if you are about to wet...."

He handed her the pull up.

"It's okay if you pee your pants, first of all," he told her.

Lily gives a sigh of relief as she had clearly been faking her crying. "Thanks!" She says quickly before grabbing the diaper, it seemed he had given her a large tape diaper instead of a pull up, and she quickly runs to the bathroom without realizing it. Thankfully Lily reaches the potty just as she had begun leaking, relieving herself on the toilet and feeling like a big girl, she grabs the diaper and holds it up to herself. She examines it and tilts her head a big, biting her lip she starts to fumble with the large, bulky disposable thing.

After a few minutes the girl thinks she securely fastens it after countless failures and frustrations, Sean would hear

Sean eventually came into the bathroom after paying for the stuff, and he walked over to the door he thought the girl was messing around behind.

"Lilly?

Lily jumps and then giggles. "Your in the girl's bathroom, Silly." She says slowly unlocking the door, he would see that her large and bulky diaper was slanted and not on right, it was so thick that her legs were forced apart, the look alone compared to her showed that it'll keep her dry for at least six or seven wettings, unless she messes her diaper of course if she has to go number two again. "But uh...I think I have it on wrong, and it's...big, but it should work." She says feeling slightly more confident despite her obvious embarrassment, her jeans would have a hard time fitting over these things.

Lily blinks. "Why won't my skirt work? All it's doing is sitting over it." She pouts thinking that Sean just didn't like her in skirts. "My skirt isn't that short." She says puffing her cheeks, was he trying to humiliate her? She thought while he fixed the diaper, she knew full well since this was taped that she'll be stuck going in it until it was practically ruined or they find a spot to change, but the fact he was making her go without even her favorite skirt was making her moody once more.

"Honey, we could try to put your skirt on you, but the diaper is around your waist where your skirt usually goes and I just don't think the skirt will fasten right with this on.

Lily snatches her skirt, quickly showing Sean her cute little buttons on it along with the fastening straps. "It'll be loose but it'll hold dummy. You no nothing about my skirt." She pokes her tongue out at him. "You just want to show me of in this diaper." She puffs her cheeks. "Just cause I agreed to wear one doesn't mean I like it." She says acting all huffy and bratty, she wraps the skirt around and presses her body against the wall as she buttons it up. The bulkiness did make it so she had to tighten it far more then usual and like she said it was loose and it held just fine as long as she didn't make any sudden movements or had to break into a run.

((First off that most be an extremely large diaper, secondly some

(Okay, well that would show his lack of knowledge of little girl skirts since he only has seen women in business skirts before now)

He sighed.

"Let's go get something to eat then, if you have your skirt fixed," he said.

Lily nods her head and she takes a few breaths before smiling. "Lets get pizza!" She says feeling excited now. "I like having stuffed crust with extra cheese and lots of meat!" She really did have the appetite of a boy, most of it would come from her father. Though it's never really been expressed, her Dad had always wanted a son. Lily giggles the thought of eating a cheesy and meaty pizza making her forget briefly about her diaper.

Lily nods her head and she takes a few breaths before smiling. "Lets get pizza!" She says feeling excited now. "I like having stuffed crust with extra cheese and lots of meat!" She really did have the appetite of a boy, most of it would come from her father. Though it's never really been expressed, her Dad had always wanted a son. Lily giggles the thought of eating a cheesy and meaty pizza making her forget briefly about her diaper.

"Okay, let's do that," he said happy that she was once again becoming a bit cheerful.

He led her to the tables and when the waitress came, he looked at her to order.

"The young lady knows exactly what kind of pizza she wants, and we also want a pitcher of pepsi to share."

Lily giggles. "A big cheesy stuffed crust pizza with lots of meat!" She snickers as she repeats the order more out of excitement then anything else. "Oh yeah! I love pepsi!" She snickers, her body waddling, though the skirt was holding fine, she naturally held onto it. Her walk would be noticeable to people, but the skirt was doing a good job a concealing her rather large diaper.