LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilly's Uncle

Ishigreensa

He smiled and picked her up.

"Well, it's gone now, baby."

He patted her bottom as he held her, but she would still be dry since he only just changed her less than half an hour ago, and she had just peed just before that.

"It's okay, now, honey," he kissed the top of her head.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(( Sorry I've been busy, will try to reply more frequently now ))

Lily nods her head, her bladder wasn't even full seeing that she hadn't had anything to drink in a while. "O-okay, I'm ready. Can you set me down please?" She asks politely.

Lily smiles and bends over and points at a large, fat toad lazily sitting there and looking up at them. Its cheeks puffing out before letting out a deep croak. Lily falls into a fit of giggles and hums. "I wanna take him home," she looks up at Sean. "He's adorable."

Lily blinks and the pouts. "Aw, okay," She puffs her cheeks and looks at the toad before patting it lightly on the head with a single finger, it then croaks and hops away from her. Seeing the fat toad hop away causes Lily to fall into a fit of giggles. "He's so adorable!" She says looking up at Sean the lighting in the woods getting a little darker due to the sun now starting to set as it was late.