LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilly's Uncle

Ishigreensa

Lily came out shortly after seeing Sean naked she blushes and tries her best not too look at him. Though her child like curiosity causes her to peek every now and again. "Y-you were fine." She says as she dries off first before grabbing the panties. "Kind of tickled though when you...washed down there..." she says shyly and embarrassed but also felt a little more comfortable around Sean now that she knows he actually cares for her, so she thought.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily blinks, she didn't really understand why he wanted to dress her. She was big enough to do it herself. Then again can she really say that after she had just pooped her panties? Frowning at that thought she obliges Sean by handing him her panties. Naturally covering her chest and privates.

Sean smiled and brought her over to him by holding her hand and put her so her back was to him, thinking that would be a more decent placement, and it allowed him to hug her as he held her panties in front of her to step into at the same time.

"Is this better, sweetie?" he whispered in her ear as he tried to get her to cooperate him putting his hands around her to hold her panties out in front of her, but her back to him tough actually that did sort of make her closer to him, and probably actually would have put her girl-chest in closer view of him.

Lily gulps as she feels him get close, his breayh hot on her ear. She nods and carefully steps into the panties, her heart was racing as she begins to feel nervous now that she was getting into her new undies. "Wh-what if I mess again?" she asks quietly as she waits for him to pull them up, next she'll need her bra unless Sean wanted her to go without one.

"If you make another mess in your pants, you just tell Uncle Sean you went potty in your pants, and I'll change you again, okay?

Lily blushes as he compliments her, especially when he mentions her chest size. She naturally covers them up, she was embarrassed at how well she was filling out. "T-they're not that big..." big she pouts before remembering what he said about her just going in her pants if she needs to. "What happens if I mess all my clothes?" She asks him feeling embarrassed as she grabs her training bra from his hand with her small fingers. "I-I'm such a baby I have such a hard time telling if I have to go potty..." she says in a small whining voice.

Lily shakes her head. "N-no...I didn't tell Mommy, she'd ground me for a week." She pouts. "I-I lied earlier in the car!" She admits as she starts sniffling, she was about to cry again. "I've been pooping my pants a lot and peeing therefore I-I am a baby and I don't know why!" She says covering her face, her bra falls to the floor.

Lily sniffs and wipes her eyes. "I-I wet the bed like a baby and last week I pooped in my jeans at Jenny's house while we were playing!" She cries. "I didn't know I had to poop, I-I just did it." she sobs as Sean cleans her, and he was the first to hear this. Lily had never.told anyone her issues she's been having the last month and a half, itnwas amazing she made it this long with sneaking her poops and pees.

Sean continued to dress her gently and he tried to keep his body as close to hers as he could while he did so so as to encourage her to talk as much as she could about her problems.

"I was going to mention diapers at night as a way to keep your bedding dry for you the next night, but no, I would never ever force you to wear one.

"I-I don't like waking up to a wet bed."Lily says "or a poopy one. Mom.made me wear pull ups back when I would wet when I was younger." She clarifies for him, her Mom never shamed her like how he thought. "I remember think8ng they were weird, but over time I grew to like them time. Especially the dinosaur ones." She giggles as she wraps her arms around his neck.

"Well, with the poop coming out sort of suddenly, honey, I think regular diapers would hold more pee if you wet heavily in your sleep and would keep your poop in your diaper and not on your cot when we are camping.

Sean nodded.

"And after our camping trip, I am going to take you to see a doctor, okay?"

He then put her down by the diapers.

"I know you're embarrassed, but you won't see these people again, so you can pick out some diapers that you think you want to use.

Lily blushes as she looks at what were not pull ups. All of these diapers looked like stuff for babies. None of them had dinosaurs or cute animals on them. Instead they were all thick disposable diapers! Lily hesistantly rubs her arms before grabbin a 12 pack of heavy, thick diapers. "Here..." she says handing it to Sean. "Wh-what if I make a mess during the day...like earlier?" she asks nervous that the next time would be in public.

"Well, I don't want to put you in diapers twenty four hours as that would not help you or encourage your body to stay dry," he told her.

Lily blushes she wasn't sure about wearing her underwear during the day. She only had very little panties to begin with. She gulps at the thought of soiling them all our having to wear gross used ones. She shivers and says, "o-okay." without a hint of confidence.

Sean could see that she didn't seem happy about something, but he assumed it was wearing diapers at night since that would embarrass any girl.

Lily starts to feel guilty and she shakes her head. "I-I'm fine with clithes I-I have. Besides Mommy will find it weird that I have n-new clothes." she says rubbing her arms nervously. She was embarrassed about the diapers, but if they meaned she'll have a dry bed then that's okay with her.

Lily bites her lower lip and relents though she still didn't seem happy though, it wasn't Sean's fault she was unhappy. With everything that has been happening, it was going to take more then a few clothes to make her feel good. "Okay...but...can we get a few skirts? Jeans feel tight on me and I don't like the constriction...also...if I wet they're easy to keep clean." She says, clearly expressing her experience with wetting and messing.