LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lilly's Uncle

Ishigreensa

Lily Shy bites her lower lip as she waits for Uncle Sean to pull up in the drive way to take her away for the Summer while her parents go off on their own vacation. Nervous beyond belief Lily did not like the idea of leaving her home, or her town at most. She hated change and was always terrible at adapting. To make matters worse her parents won't even be here to help her. No. Instead they're sticking her with her Dad's brother, Sean. A relative she has only ever met once or twice. Whixh at this point she might as well consider a stranger! Biting her lip a tad harde she whines and flops back down on her front porch.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily looks up at Sean with wide and fearful eyes, his thoughts were right. She was terrified, especially since the first thought that came through her mind was that the car which pulled up wasn't him at all. Due to having only met the man once or twice, she barely even recognized him. Though when mentions him taking her for the summer vacation the nervous girl is able to connect the dots and she gulps before nodding. "I-It's fine..." her voice was small and barely audible, her heart was thumping in her chest as she very slowly got up.

Lily did have to use the bathroom, she had been holding it for quite sometime, but she didn't know where to go and doing it behind a tree or outside was very nerve wracking for the girl. "N-not long a-about a-a half hour." Sean was making her nervous, she was too shy to speak to him directly. "A-and no, I-I'm fine. I-I went to the bathroom before waiting." She wasn't lying about that, Lily had a weak bladder, causing her to have to use the bathroom far more then other girls and boys her age. Especially whenever she drank anything caffeinated, soda, coffee all of that stuff went through her in the matter of twenty minutes and lo and behold beside her on the steps was an empty

"Okay, then, let's get on the road."

Since she didn't answer about if she was still in the back or not, he decided to open the front door to see if she would get in the front.

"Go ahead and get in, honey.

This seems to lighten Lily's mood as she forgets about her weak bladder. "Oh wow, thanks!" She says happily taking the chocolate and pepsi before hopping into the front seat. Her Mom never let her ride shotgun unlike her father who allowed her to jump in every now and again. Sitting in the seat she opens the pepsi and starts gulping it down quickly before taking a chunk out of her chocolate. The girl ate like a boy, how wonderful.

Sean smiled when she started to eat the chocolate, and he reached over and buckled her in to make sure she was safe.

Sean then turned on the radio, and before he knew it, they had already driven for nearly thirty minutes.

By this point Lily really had to go, her face was scrunched and her thighs were pressing together. In total, it would have been an hour since she had used the restroom and already she had consumed two cans of soda and a chocolate bar. With her weak bladder, she felt like she was going to burst like a water balloon. The poor little girl starts whimpering quietly as she tries her best to hold it in, hoping to God himself that they don't hit a bump before the next rest stop.

Sean figured she would tell him though and didn't pull in at the next rest stop, but passed it, and just as he did, they did hit a bump.

Lily let off a squealing cry as the bump forces her bladder to let loose. Thankfully, the girl had be wearing a small blue skirt, so when she started urinating, flooding and staining her cute pink panties and Sean's poor passenger seat, she didn't stain any of her pants or other bottoms. A decent hissing sound could be heard on Sean's right as her hot, and strong smelling, urine forces past her once pink panties and forms a large puddle on the floor and Sean's seat. Though Lily looked a ashamed on her face, something also said she wasn't done.

Sean shook his head.

"I can't go back there, honey," he said softly towards her knowing she had to be ashamed of herself.

Lily's cheeks burned bright and she was holding her skirt up to keep it from getting wet, her stomach groaned a little as she held back whatever was in there. "I-I have to go both..." She says in a cute little voice before letting off an embarrassed whimper. How could she have done this? For the past few weeks ever since her dog Mocha got hit by that car she's been having issues with herself. Was cause she's the one he let her out? She didn't know, all she knew is that ever since that day she had at wet the bed numerous times and has always tried to sneak the sheets away. She knew her parents probably suspected it but didn't actually say anything, so Lily remained quiet but...she just pissed in broad day light in front of her uncle and now she could feel her back door knocking too! This was so utterly humiliating, she felt like she was about to die!

"B-but I cant hold it..." she whimpers as she feels her rear starting to relax. "I-I don't wanna make you think I-I'm gross." She starts to cry as a she starts to feel it come out, a faint crackling sound is heard along with a smell becoming present as she starts to fill her panties with a warm and wet fudge. Dur to her sitting down the chocolate into her panties start to smear around causing her pink panties to change.in color as she releases a load she's been carrying for quite sometime.

"Honey, it would have been gross if you just pooped your pants without telling me you had to go, but you told me, and I can't get you to the ba...th...," he started to smell her and hear the sounds of the mess pushing and popping into her panties.

With Sean's gentle rubbing Liky takes a deep breatg and pushes out the last if her poop with a loud and wet fart, her panties bulging and no longer pink she starts crying as she starts letting go of the last of her urine as well. She covers her face and sobs. She really felt like a useless baby.

Sean finally got to the rest area, and he was quite relieved that it was actually a small truck stop that meant it had paying showers and a restaurant and a small shop where they were likely to sell some extra clothes so he could throw away her panties.

Lily had in fact pooped herself, many of times actually. However, she was far too afraid to admit that she had a problem. She shakes her head. "N-no. Th-this is my first time." She says with a face that was obviously lying, she didn't want Sean to know that she was really just a big baby in an 11 year old's body. She was such a gross freak, but she didn't know why she does these things all the time? Was it laziness?

Even though he felt something in his spine telling him that the way she was nervous and moving a bit as she answered told him that she was lying, he was reluctant to tell her that he knew she was lying about something like that.

Lily bites her lower lip and nods quickly, anything that got her inside without people realizing it would be better for her. Lily sniffs and nods her head, wishing she would have just held it, or at least had someway of going without people even knowing. At least that way no body would judge her for what she'd done. God she felt like such a freak when she held her hands out to her Uncle Sean, hoping that he'll be gentle just like he'd promised.

Sean gathered up her bag of clothes picking out some jeans, a pair of panties, a clean undershirt, and a cute top, he put those in a new bag.

Sean would notice that her skirt was completely dry and not dirty at all, Lily was sure to keep her skirt up when she went potty all over herself. She learned to do this due to past princesses, it was also her favorite skirt too. After Sean finishes talking Lily simply nods her head, she kinda blanked out when they walked into the rest stop, her mind too fragile to take in the people seeing her. She gulps and starts to undress herself in front of him. Sean would notice that despite her age and height, Lily was actually maturing faster then the girls at school. Only eleven years old and the small girl was already wearing a training bra and would be starting to grow a few hairs in some non-disclosed areas on her body. Aside from her messy panties Lily would now be fully naked and seemingly very embarrassed in front of Sean. She covers her tiny growing chest just like how her mom taught her to do.

Sean smiled when he noticed how careful she was not to get her skirt dirty, but he decided he was going to change her into jeans anyway, that way, it would keep her skirt from getting wet the next time.

Lily wasn't as embarrassed half way through the shower anymore, sure she was embarrassed about messing herself but having Sean clean her well...it was actually very comforting. It made her feel very loved, when he asked to wash her chest she nodded and pulled her hand away so she wasn't covering her developing

Sean smiled and waited for her to come out and he picked up her panties not cariing if she came out and saw him naked or not.