LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's been awhile...

Hello everyone.
I used to be fairly active a few years ago, but as time went on, I found myself being forced away from diapers.
At the time, I used to date a girl who knew of my DL side, but never really liked it. Well, eventually she left me for another man, so there was that.

Anyways, I've been dating this new girl for quite awhile now, and things started getting serious. I knew I needed to tell her, so I did. She seemed to be fine, but nothing was said since.
About a week later I asked her to move in with me, and well, she did.
Long story short, she has no issue with me wearing, and has been very supportive.
and well, as a result, I feel as though I can enjoy my DL side peacefully now.

I guess you guys will see more from me. :)

7 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Grats! Sounds like you found the right Lady, treat her right!

Thanks DD! Trust me... The moment she asked me what the big deal was that I enjoy wearing diapers, I knew I needed to do everything in my power to keep her.
It's an amazing feeling to have someone so special who is so accepting and supportive.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Markley said:

Hello everyone.
I used to be fairly active a few years ago, but as time went on, I found myself being forced away from diapers.
At the time, I used to date a girl who knew of my DL side, but never really liked it. Well, eventually she left me for another man, so there was that.

Anyways, I've been dating this new girl for quite awhile now, and things started getting serious. I knew I needed to tell her, so I did. She seemed to be fine, but nothing was said since.
About a week later I asked her to move in with me, and well, she did.
Long story short, she has no issue with me wearing, and has been very supportive.
and well, as a result, I feel as though I can enjoy my DL side peacefully now.

I guess you guys will see more from me. :)

Congrats. And what

6 hours ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

Nice! Sounds like you've met yourself a decent human being, look forward to seeing you around.

Yeah, she's definitely one of a kind. Going to stop at nothing to keep her happy.

Hoping to stay here awhile.

Well, I'm noone special.

I'm just your average run-of-the-mill guy. I work on an old project prostreet muscle car, and have a career as an aviaton crew chief.

Other than that, just a guy who tries to take care of the household, and wears diapers at night... lol