LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

are ( we) ABDL's more friendly and accepting than ordinary people? whats your opinion?

Chris24

I think ABDLs can still be just as closed minded as ordinary people. I have seen ABDLs online who don't like my life style just because I have kids. I wear diapers 24/7 and some of them even have poor reading comprehension of my blog. Even looking in the politics discussions you can still see closed minded people and there will still be transphobia and homophobia. Ignorance is everywhere and I think every community has bad apples. Sure we will never approve of a ABDL that wants to bee a baby full time and expect their partner to take care of them or if they do it in public and expose themselves and I have even seen ABDLs on Fetlife thinking wearing a diaper in public is wrong because they think it's pushing your fetish on others and they think we're doing it to get caught. They even think it's wrong to wear around your children. Plus I keep seeing a debate about ABDL being sexual or not or a fetish. It's like the non sexual ones cannot accept this is sexual for many others and ones who are sexual with it can't accept it's innocent for some people. I just go by what it's considered as, it's considered a fetish so therefore it is or otherwise it wouldn't be classified as one.

• Like 1

Nope. ABDLs are people and people, in general, are intolerant. At least to the extent as any other group of people.

I have seen a lot of intolerance to lots of different groups or individuals on here, just as much as anywhere else.

I'm always amazed by the way people in one group, that in and of itself is often misunderstood and only seeks out the group to find acceptance, still manages to oppress and disrespect members of that group.

• Like 2

^ this is more or less what I would have said if I replied this morning.

A great example is acephobia and bi erasure in the LGBTQ+ community. That's a sentence with a lot of jargon, and I honestly don't care to unpack it, and I'm sure that I'll still be understood nonetheless.

I would say ABDL people tend to be the same as the general population. You have people that are great people, some good people, some okay people, and some shit bags. Everything same and all. People are just people... Its how they treat their fellow person is what matters

I am going to say yes, we are more tolerant in general. But do we still carry prejudices and bias? Sure, we are all human. But wearing diapers in general without a need, and especially with little paw prints or fairy princesses is pretty damn weird! So its a little hard to call another life style weird. For me this was a process, admitting I was a Diaper Lover, LG, a little Sissy and Bi despite the fact I live a life vastly different then that day to day. But in that time I dropped most any bias I had, became a Libertarian(thank god for this election), and realized the type of social values that generate bias, hate, prejudice, ect are absurd and have no place in our society.

I would say in some respects, ABs are more likely to be accepting. I have never felt the need to express my outrage and disapproval of someone else's fetish, and I know a lot of people who are vanilla who do. ABs are more cautious about criticising and judging.

Regarding life in general, though, I would say ABs are about the same as anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2016 at 2:08 AM, Spokane Girl said:

I think ABDLs can still be just as closed minded as ordinary people. I have seen ABDLs online who don't like my life style just because I have kids. I wear diapers 24/7 and some of them even have poor reading comprehension of my blog. Even looking in the politics discussions you can still see closed minded people and there will still be transphobia and homophobia. Ignorance is everywhere and I think every community has bad apples. Sure we will never approve of a ABDL that wants to bee a baby full time and expect their partner to take care of them or if they do it in public and expose themselves and I have even seen ABDLs on Fetlife thinking wearing a diaper in public is wrong because they think it's pushing your fetish on others and they think we're doing it to get caught. They even think it's wrong to wear around your children. Plus I keep seeing a debate about ABDL being sexual or not or a fetish. It's like the non sexual ones cannot accept this is sexual for many others and ones who are sexual with it can't accept it's innocent for some people. I just go by what it's considered as, it's considered a fetish so therefore it is or otherwise it wouldn't be classified as one.

• Like 2

In my opinion, AB/DL are more conservative than the rest of the population. The real enemy is from within AB/DL who are jealous of people who live ouside their closet freely. The other AB/DL are also probably those, who report fellow AB/DL to landlords, employers, etc. It is like being closet homosexuals being most homophobic. The later was even proved in scientific experiments.

I find it quite insulting to suggest that those who don't parade themselves as an ABDL are either people who report others to employers or are jealous in any way. But then looking at posts recently you seem to be trying to turn everything into an argument for being openly ABDL.

Just because others have a different perspective to you do not make them bad or jealous people. The comparison with homophobes is a total moot point since people who have no interest in exhibitionism are still freely admitting they are ABDL's. Homophobic people who are actually homosexual will never admit to being homosexual unless they finally admit it to themselves. I abhor the idea of deliberately exposing my nappies or trying to get noticed as an ABDL... But I still know I am an ABDL.

Kind of proves what I said earlier in the thread that ABDLs are exactly the same as the rest of the population. Anyone with a different point of view is wrong or deluded or whatever else. Everyone is sure they are right and if anyone disagrees then they are wrong.

I see racist, transphobic and homophobic people all the time here. I see bullying and aggressive people all the time here. I've heard and seen "daddies/mummies" try to take advantage of desperate littles, I've sen and heard about people being outed to friends and family about being an ABDL for stupid reasons. We get people looking for minors, people looking to scam money from others, catfishers... The list goes on.

They will all get banned but sometimes they go unnoticed for a while. Just the fact they have to be banned in the first place proves that ABDLs are just as likely to be horrible people as any other group and it has NOTHING to do with whether they hide their wearing from everyone including their wife or if they hire a billboard and place a big picture of themselves naked except for a nappy.