LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drunken thoughts

For the longest time (before I found the Internet at 12) I thought I was the only one in the entire world who continually liked diapers even after no longer needing them.

Yet even now 11 years later and also even with being able to tell a few people about my secret I still can't come to grips with it if I think about it. So I don't think about it, or at least try not to.

I guess what I'm saying is that I still don't understand why I like diapers.

Blah blah blah it feels nice the wetness etc etc etc I know what feels nice about them and i know what I enjoy about them. But still. Why diapers?

My conclusion is that I'll never know. It's one of life's unanswered questions.

On a final note I'll say i am so greatfuly sincerely happy that I know I'm not the only one. But what would be wrong with that? Haha ill go on and on.

Good night and stay diapered!

Hey Shoobie i know exactly what you mean as long as i can remember even when i was a kid and i was always curious about diapers and pull ups. Even though when i wouldnt think about it for a few months it would linger in my head. Im slowly coming to terms over it tthe past few weeks that im a infantalist and that i long to be an actual toddler again even though i know that will never happen. I dont think i will ever understand why though and if i could i wish i could not have this burden but i do. No one knows this part of me and i dont think anyone ever will but this is our burden to bear.

Either way good luck to you all!

Don't get hung up on it man, that can start to eat at you. Enjoy it for what it is (it never goes away if no ones told you that btw) and have fun with it in a responsible manner.

How everyone ends up with this kink is pretty diverse and cant really be pinned to one contributing factor.

Hey Shoobie i know exactly what you mean as long as i can remember even when i was a kid and i was always curious about diapers and pull ups. Even though when i wouldnt think about it for a few months it would linger in my head. Im slowly coming to terms over it tthe past few weeks that im a infantalist and that i long to be an actual toddler again even though i know that will never happen. I dont think i will ever understand why though and if i could i wish i could not have this burden but i do. No one knows this part of me and i dont think anyone ever will but this is our burden to bear.

Either way good luck to you all!

I don't see it as a burden and I really don't think you should either.

As for coming to terms with wanting to be toddler that's something that of course you can do at home and sometimes out and about.

Don't ever think your dreams won't come true.

Ah I don't relate to any of those situations though I did have an interesting childhood growing up on a sailboat for 8 years in south east Asia. But i can't see a connection.

• 2 months later...