LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For sale ,lots of diapers

I have for sale 10 cases of medium size Tranquility ATN, SIZE MEDIUM . All cases still factory sealed and fresh if nobody claims them they go to the incinerator, I am just out of room and landlord it bitching!!

10 CASES FOR 250$ pickup in Erie pa, 90 minutes from N.Y. and 90 minutes from Ohio ,

Also have some extra Coloplast hydrophilic catheters you can have if needed 16 FR self lubricated sterile with funnel tip.

posted August 26, 2016, 2 week sale only then add will be removed PM me here.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Two free Onesie's to the buyer also size medium!

Brand new still in the package.

This is almost ten thousand diapers for $250

Anne each onesie Is another $30- 45 bucks its the deal of the year 14 days left to claim

This would be a great deal for three people they would all make-out good , I would even throw in more pants and onesies so nobody felt left out.

me too I live in the eastern part of PA

Road trip a couple of thousand dollar haul, that a person can wear or resell is worth a tank or two of gas.

The closest diaper bank is about 1 1/2 hors away , I regularly donate to the nursing wing for retired clergy at the Monastery as well as hospice and the cancer center, my Mom had IC issues from cancer so they are a "pet" charity and I have given away about 200 cases to shelters and ABDL'S over the last year! I meet needy people all the time and help people out, I buy these and store them for a rainy day as well as for my use, I can't operate as a diaper bank for my area without a little money coming in so selling some to cover my cost is not out of the question. Especially at the price I ask for the value I give , the pants and onesies alone are worth almost what I am asking not to mention the caths which are $ 1200 for 90 of them, I can not operate in a vacuum with money going out and not coming in , I am not asking for a profit , I am asking for people to help defray the costs of doing this , especially when my landlord gives me grief ! When I am giving them away I have people drive in from three states away , and I am happy to help , but again doing this in a vacuum is impossible even giving them to goodwill costs me money and they will charge more per pack so as to make a profit and sustain there operation , I normaly do not charge for pants or onesies or changing pads that go with the diapers,so if you count none of those things it's about .40 cents a diaper I'm asking, for top shelf sealed pants , pads, and onesies with a nominal fee for diapers like once a year , it's a public service but takes a lot of work to do and Co ordinate from a wheelchair. There are no not for profit organizations anywhere in the US that are doing what I am doing and if I was to incorporate as 501