LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Training RP (Seeking family members)

Cerezita

Hello! I'm Cereza and I'm looking for a potential Rp that includes potty training. I'm looking for a mommy, daddy, and maybe an older sister or brother to babysit! The youngest age I prefer to be for this RP is 1 and half (When I was potty trained lol) and the oldest would be 3! I ask that you please be very detailed and send at least 2 sentances per turn! I'll reply as quickly as possible and I ask that you do the same!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She stands on her tip toes, blinking her bright eyes curiously. She smiles when she sees your face and loudly exclaims "JAMEY" She quickly starts gabbering on about cartoon's shes been watching and how her mommy and daddy are going on a trip and she'd like to go along but they won't let her. She puffs out her chubby cheeks, pouting cutely. "I wanna go tooooo" she whines, crossing her arms and looking over at her daddy, giving him 'the look'. "Daddy lemme go to?" Her lips are poked out and her eyes are open wide.

Dad smiles "as much as I would would love to come sweetie you can't come but if you're a good girl I'll come back with a present" mom shaking her head knowing how spoiled she's getting

Jamss just laughs knowing he can't stay no now to his adorable baby sister "well what about you spend a week with your big brother at college. What do you think baby sister does that sound like fun?"

She is bouncing excitedly from foot to food and squealing. She can't wait to be a big kid! She says her goodbyes and bolts upstairs to pack, hoping to take all of her toys with her. The next morning she's standing in the doorway, wiggling and squirming. "Is he coming soon??"

Mom laughs "he's going to be here soon wanna try going potty before he gets here? It's a really long drive to big kid school?" as she's been talking more and more about how cool it is to be a big kid like her brother to get her more interested in the potty

Cereza shakes her head, her little pig tailed braids shaking as well. "No mommy, I might miss him if I do! I don't gotta, ok?" She looks up, pouting a bit as she clutches a stuffed unicorn in her arms and the small tiara her daddy'd bought sparkles in the early morning sun.

The door starts to jiggle and finally starts to open up as he walks through the door as her back is to him as he bends down holding a teddy bear for her and bends down to cerezas level "hey little sis you miss me?" As he opens his arms out wide

She runs over with a big smile and gives him lots of little kisses as she hugs him, giggling and squirming in his hug. "Jamey I missed you!!" She holds him tight, kissing his cheeks and nose affectionately .

James playfully smothers her with kisses "your big brother missed you soo much" tickling her playfully. As he picks her up and holds her as he talks to mom and dad for a bit. Mom pulling James aside wanting more to talk to him alone for a bit as she tells him about trying to potty train cereza this week as maybe she'll respond better being with big kids as she tells me she packed plenty of pull ups and big girl undies as he tells mom ok and comes back out "ok sis how about we both go potty before we leave"

He smiles and says ok saying bye to mom and dad and he'll see them in a week as James picks her up and gets her nickeled into the car seat and packs her bag and toys in the making sure she has what she needs and turns on Disney music for her and starts to drive off

She happily sits in the back, singing along and playing with her stuffed animals when she feels a small twinge in her bladder and she knows she needs to pee, but she'd prefer to not tell you, so she bites her lip a bit, stopping her playing and singing as she contemplates using her pull up or asking you to find her a potty. In the end, she chooses the latter and slowly soaks her disney princess pull up underneath her cute little Finding Dory sundress, a light blush dusting her chubby cheeks as she can hear a light hissing, which she hopes you don't notice.

As cereza is wetting her pull up James looks and sees his tank getting close to empty and sees a rest area coming up ahead "how about we get some gas, lunch and take a potty break." As he pulls up and parks and goes to the backseat and reaches for her he sees the bottom of the car seat soaked "ohh did you have an accident? Why didn't you tell me?"

Her cheeks redden further as she fiddles with the edge of her dress, mumbling shyly "I only like MY potty bwudder" she looks up, a little tearful, "I don't like any but mines...its pwincess..." she sniffles a little, hoping he's not angry with her and apologizes quickly. "I I'm sorry...are you mad I had a accident?" Her big, misty,

He feels terrible seeing her sister cry as he gets her out of the car "oh how could I ever get mad at you I know it was an accident. But I made sure to pack your princess potty and everything. I know going potty is hard but can you promise me for the next week you'll try to be a big girl and use the potty. If you have accidents it's ok but at least when you even think you might hafta go tell me" he kisses her head rubbing her back as he grabs her diaper bag and goes to the family bathroom to change her

She nods, wiping her eyes. "What if I can't do it? I...I like diapers bwudder...its hard to do it and I can't...so can I just go in my panties?" She's sniffling and wiping her eyes free of tears as she walks along, hoping you won't tell mommy.

"But there's so much more fun things to do when you're in big girl undies and everyone thinks you're a big kid I'm going to show you this week. How about this just try this week and if you do than I'll never make you try again you can always wear diapers or pull ups if you want when you're with me" as he lays her on the changing Matt giving her a toy to play with as he gets her soaked pull up and getting her cleaned and powdered "you want your frozen pull up or Cinderella pull up?" As he holds each in front of her

She wipes her eyes and nods, still sniffling every now and again. "Okay..." she watches him closely, making sure to lay still. "Can I have Cinderella pwease?" she's sucking her thumb as she mumbles, going back to an old habit from when she was much younger.

"Of course..." He gets her cleaned and has her stand up and shows her how to pull her pull ups up on her own as he throws away the wet one and get lunch getting cereza a happy meal as he starts to eat and enjoys listening to his sister talk and babble

Now that she's clean, the accident in the back of her mind as she nibbles on a chickien nugget, humming and asking him whats school like. She's perked up very quickly and quite a bit.