LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If i asked you to explain Me Wanting To Be AB to Mom And Dad

I wasn't judging you, I just don't understand why you'd went to tell them.

In my case I'm bipolar and if I told my mom, I would have to say it's part of her fault I'm ab.. I just see nothing to gain by telling your parents.

I wish you the best of luck.

6 minutes ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

Right in the feels over here.

Anyways are you considering adopting this as a completely visible public life style choice Jamie?

thinking about it not sure how far i want to go with it

Based on what you've said there's no reason to tell your parents. If you're moving out you'll have your own space so no reason to tell them. If you're not moving out yet then just keep it to your bedroom and be discrete. Win win.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Based on what you've said there's no reason to tell your parents. If you're moving out you'll have your own space so no reason to tell them. If you're not moving out yet then just keep it to your bedroom and be discrete. Win win.

Got to agree with this. Telling ANYONE needs to have a rationale behind it. There seems no reason for parents to know. If they find out on their own then that's something else, but unless you want to adopt open wearing and babying then there is no reason to tell them - at least for now.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Jamie said:

thinking about it not sure how far i want to go with it

Not going to tell you how to live your own life, that's your decision. With that being said, please think out your choices here, and consider how your actions will make us look as a whole community. Don't make the rest of us who are into this look bad is all I'm trying to get at here.