LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forgetting what you were going to put

Does anyone else sometimes have this trouble when you're in the middle of writing something and you stop for some reason like going to get something to eat and or something to drink, when someone knocks on the door, the phone rings and when you get back to start writing again from the bit where you last left off that it and you forgotten what you were going to put has faded away and no matter how hard you try it never seems to come back or trying to recall / remember what you were going to put as that happened to me the other day I was jotting down something that had popped into my head. As I was writing I had to get up for a moment to get a drink as I was feeling a bit thirsty and when I came back to continue I'd forgotten what I was going to put. This was what popped into my head "Oh no she's"

It happens to me all the time. Usually for me, it happens more when it's a story I wasn't very devoted to. When you write something, do you have a clear idea of the beginning and end? That's usually the best way for me to keep track of what's going on in the middle.

37 minutes ago, NateSean said:

It happens to me all the time. Usually for me, it happens more when it's a story I wasn't very devoted to. When you write something, do you have a clear idea of the beginning and end? That's usually the best way for me to keep track of what's going on in the middle.

Thanks I often work on diaper projects as well as a few non diapered ones. But most of my diapered ones involves shrinking fantasies or adults that are the same size and height of a normal infant and I have myself in the roll of the baby in one or two like I am in one or two of my diapered dreams

Take this with a grain of salt, but do you think the reason you're getting stuck so much is that you write the same stuff?

I find when I'm writing something that I've basically run into the ground earlier in my life, I just can't bring myself to write it again. Vampires are a good example of this. I'm pretty much drained dry when it comes to writing about vampires, and even if I think my story is original, as soon as I get to "drink blood this", or "go out at night that" it peters out and dies.

On 24/08/2016 at 7:53 PM, NateSean said:

Take this with a grain of salt, but do you think the reason you're getting stuck so much is that you write the same stuff?

I find when I'm writing something that I've basically run into the ground earlier in my life, I just can't bring myself to write it again. Vampires are a good example of this. I'm pretty much drained dry when it comes to writing about vampires, and even if I think my story is original, as soon as I get to "drink blood this", or "go out at night that" it peters out and dies.