LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How should I go about buying diapers online and hiding it?

cookiemonster23

Question

Hi, I'm 18 and still living with my parents. I'm going back to school soon, and when I do, I'd like to take advantage of that and order a few packs of diapers online. However, I'm pretty sure my parents can see my bank account purchases and I don't have a credit card. How should I do this?

11 answers to this question

Here's another idea. Get a visa gift card when purchasing stuff from walmart or something. You can use that card to purchase stuff online. That way it's not connected to anything that your parents can see.

17 minutes ago, spider8itch69 said:

Hi, I'm 18 and still living with my parents. I'm going back to school soon, and when I do, I'd like to take advantage of that and order a few packs of diapers online. However, I'm pretty sure my parents can see my bank account purchases and I don't have a credit card. How should I do this?

2 minutes ago, Alvin Spacemunk said:

How would your parents see your bank account details? what right do they have that the bank can give them that?

Hm, you have a point there. And I'm not sure, but they have seen some checks I've written and whatnot.

2 minutes ago, Alvin Spacemunk said:

Oh ok: I think you'll be ok about parents finding out then :)

As for buying them, if you have all your bank details you just enter them into the checkout on websites where you buy stuff from.

Account number, name, security code etc

Helps if you have a debit card to because all the details are usually on there, well that's my oppinion anyway

So ya don't think they'll see my online purchases? OK then, I hope you're right. Thanks. ^^

If there is any way I would try and get money on on a prepaid credit card and go from there. I haven't ordered from amazon. But most of the time j order from ab universe and everything is discrete when they send you want you ordered

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk