LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best US online diaper supplier ?

Depends on what tou are looking for.

There is actually a whole slew of links on the main website for medical supply companies.

As far as personal experience goes, ive only ever used xp medical, kck medical, and bambinos. Never really had any problems, except with shipping being a little on longer side with the last two as they are both based out of the west coast and I am in the midwest.

I use xp medical. I love the service and products Gary provides. There is never an issue when I buy from them. Great prices.... extremely high quality service provided. I have bought from them for year and I never remember a single problem.

• Like 1

I use XP Medical a lot and they are great. I also use Northshore Care which is an advertiser on DD. they are excellent too. I've never had a bad experience with Bambino, ABU, Tykeables or Barebum. We are really spoiled here in the U. S.

Hugs,

Freta

• 2 weeks later...

For standard diapers; Northshore, Amazon or XP Medical. All ship fast and reliably.

For ABDL diapers, Bambino always gets my order to me before I even expect it to be shipped. Rearz is based in Canada, I believe, but also super fast on shipping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well, I have changed diaper suppliers now. I am going with NorthShore now. They have really good prices on their diapers, their home brand is good and they ship to the house extremely fast.

• 2 months later...

I cast my vote for xpmedical.

I've never had an incorrect order or a damaged order shipped to me. Shipping has always been prompt and discrete. Plus, they carry the attends with waistband. A cheap diaper which, when doubled, is basically a huggies diaper from the late 80s early 90s. (Bulky without being rigid. Padding that goes well into the sides of the diaper and further up the back and front compared to some other brands. This diaper makes you feel enveloped in padding!) Since the diaper is so cheap it only becomes more expensive than ABDL diapers when you start wearing three or more at once, and even then its actually pretty competitive.

I used to buy 24/7's from them too, but then the manufacturer changed what was an awesome, bulky diaper into a "low profile incontinence brief." No fault of xpmedical though.

As far as ABDL brands, I've only tried ABU and Bambino and was happy with both. Shipping was prompt enough. No problems with any orders. It's just that their diapers are so expensive! The SDK v2 is great though. I used to love Bambino Teddy's but they downgraded it, from what I read on their site, to be on a level with Classico in terms of thickness. Lame :(

Both companies have come out with so many cool products since last I bought from them. I need to sample some of the new stuff!