LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

As carter was eager to feed, she was about to lift up her shirt. "Oh wait! Before I feed you let me get your blankie." Rebecca's said as she put carter on the ground for a moment while she got it. Once she had it she wrapped carter up in it. She leaned back a bit to take off her shirt and not to hit carter in the face with huge boobs. She unclipped her left nursing bra. She was a little surprised how wet and leaky her nipple was, she was practically dripping milk. Though she knew carter didn't care as much as he latched on without any warning, which made Rebecca smile.

Carter whined when she said wait and went to grab his blankie. But watched her wrap him up anyways, his legs and arms and body. She'd have to hold him up while he nursed from her. He latched on as soon as she let him. And began nursing right away letting the sweet milk flow into his mouth. He swallowed every bit of it.

Rebecca knew he wouldn't like the news but she also wasn't going to let carter talk back to her like that. "You better watch yourself little mister or I will give you a spanking." Rebecca said in a calm but firm voice. She then said, "look mommy isn't happy about not being able to feed you. Trust me mommies breasts get sore and much more tender when she doesn't feed you. But it is only for one night."

• 3 months later...