LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Headspace primers

eatenbywo1ves

So, I was in the doctors office the other day to deal with a bout of swimmers ear and I noticed something about myself. Sitting on the examination table awaiting the doctor to come in and tell me what I already knew, I had a sort of mental lurch forward. Just something about being in room, on the examination table had primed me in my head for "little space".

I get it also! And, I have a few.

Yesterday I sat down at my desk, and for some reason my chair was at a higher setting than usual so if I had my foot in a certain position then my feet weren't touching the floor. So that made me feel neat. Also, once I was in the back seat, going somewhere with my parents, and the seat belt did that thing where it locks up. So I was locked in tight and couldn't move forward very much, if at all, so that did it for me too.

• Like 1

I get this way sometimes too! sometimes its as simple as watching tv and feeling sleepy, or drinking warm milk. The other day I was stretching and feeling energized made me want to jump around like a kid! Going to the doctors makes me feel this way too. I often swing my legs back and forth when im waiting for the doctor to show up.

For me, I am just always myself. There is no "little side/personality". I've always liked the stuff I like. But there are times I feel more "little" than others.

During a symptom flare

• 5 weeks later...