LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On ABDL "Rights"

I think the people throwing around the word "dysphoria" here have an incomplete understanding of what exactly it means.

Dysphoria (antonym Euphoria) is a profound state of discontent and sadness over the current state of affairs.

While I understand what you are saying, i would say some of the gay community is starting to force their values on our kids by forcing schools to allow boys into girls' shower rooms for example.

56 minutes ago, Ishigreensa said:

While I understand what you are saying, i would say some of the gay community is starting to force their values on our kids by forcing schools to allow boys into girls' shower rooms for example.

1 hour ago, Ishigreensa said:

Can stop reading this whole post right there since it shows how uninformed it is. The "gay community" doesn't have anything to do with the who uses what bathroom debate, it is transgender people that would like to be able to use the bathroom. In fact this point, brought up by you in a couple of threads almost randomly shows it is clearly a hot-button issue for you but why you keep shoehorning this into arguments is a little strange. It seems it is brought up just so you can shout about the gay agenda as if they go around trying to poison your kids.

I do find it cute though that adults seem to think kids can't cope with seeing a member of the opposite sex naked, I wonder if they can remember when they were kids... I'm sure they weren't so feeble minded as to have their minds blown that other people have different genitals. Children with brothers or sisters up to a certain age will see each other naked all the time, kids play "I'll show you mine if you show me yours", children are designed to be inquisitive and curious, it is how they learn... I just don't understand the "children can't cope with seeing a penis/vagina" idea, it seems so silly.

2 minutes ago, Elfy said:

The dysphoria argument is whatever but I draw the line at what is biologically possible. I can believe people will be born with their brain wired to the opposite gender... Something gets mixed up in the womb and it will happen... I cannot believe that someone is born as the wrong species, that is impossible, same with the age thing. That isn't dysphoria, that is people who really like or really want something and trying to legitimise it by using medical terms they don't understand the real meaning of, and I don't mean definition, I mean the feelings and emotions involved.

Trying to take the dysphoria label, bearing in mind this is something that kills a lot of people through suicide, trying to take that label and use it in a frivolous way to suggest they should be able to act young all the time because they are "trans age" or that they are actually a wolf trapped in a human body is not something that should be shown the time of day. It is insulting to people who actually suffer from dysphoria of any type to be compared to the attention seeking people misusing the word.

Gets it.

Well, the news doesn't report everything, Roselie, so I'm not sure we should say with absoluteness that no ABs are being prosecuted, but on the whole as a group, I do agree with you.