LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don't type in baby talk because I find reading when other people do it a headache.

If you were going to make such an app it would have to be easy to turn off or when you are talking to non-ABDL's.

• Like 1

I'm in agreement with Elfy too. If a post is in baby talk I won't even attempt to read it, I just close it and move on. There is a dedicated thread for baby talk where like minded people can babble incoherently as much as they desire. I don't have an issue with people that like to baby talk personally. It's just that I come to the forum for the free exchange of ideas and to communicate with like minded people and baby talk interferes with this.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
On 8/10/2016 at 11:07 AM, FretaBWet said:

I'm in agreement with Elfy too. If a post is in baby talk I won't even attempt to read it, I just close it and move on. There is a dedicated thread for baby talk where like minded people can babble incoherently as much as they desire. I don't have an issue with people that like to baby talk personally. It's just that I come to the forum for the free exchange of ideas and to communicate with like minded people and baby talk interferes with this.

Hugs,

Freta

Same here: it gives me eyestrain and a headache. Put it in the Baby Talk forum

I'm an addict of the story forum. If there is a lot of baby talk in a story I can assure you I'll bail out without finishing it. I'm also pretty sure I'm not the only one that

Cute Little Kokiri Girl, I never intended to tell you what you can or can't put into your stories. In fact I would defend your right to put as much or as little baby talk into your stories as you want.

I know every author puts work into crafting a story. They also put a piece of themselves into each one. An author may not be writing for fame or riches but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't bother writing at all if they knew no one would bother reading it. My point was that the more baby talk you put into a story the fewer people will read it. Writers write for lots of reasons and you might just be writing only for yourself. You may want to craft a story entirely in baby talk just for the knowledge that you can do it. I don't want to censor what you write. In fact,

• 3 weeks later...
On ?8?/?13?/?2016 at 8:40 AM, FretaBWet said:

Cute Little Kokiri Girl, I never intended to tell you what you can or can't put into your stories. In fact I would defend your right to put as much or as little baby talk into your stories as you want.

I know every author puts work into crafting a story. They also put a piece of themselves into each one. An author may not be writing for fame or riches but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't bother writing at all if they knew no one would bother reading it. My point was that the more baby talk you put into a story the fewer people will read it. Writers write for lots of reasons and you might just be writing only for yourself. You may want to craft a story entirely in baby talk just for the knowledge that you can do it. I don't want to censor what you write. In fact,