LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here is the next part :) Having a lot of fun writing this story!

This is a commissioned work. If anyone else would like a commission feel free to send me a message and we can discuss ideas.

---

Ritchie stood up and walked over towards his open packet of diapers by his bed. His gait was more wide-legged than usual as the thick diaper forced his legs further apart and made his walk more like a waddle, this waddle was only made more pronounced by the swelling of the padding.

When Ritchie’s trousers came down he stared down at his diaper and paused. His face screwed up in concentration as he prepared to change himself. But he didn’t know where to begin, he knew that he should be able to do this himself but his brain couldn’t seem to work out how to start. The situation was made even more complex by the growing hardness within the diaper as Ritchie found himself inexplicably swelling in excitement. Ritchie put his hands to his head as he tried to shake some sense into it and change his diaper but no matter what he did he just couldn’t work it out. This was absurd!

Realising that he was in desperate need for a new diaper and knowing that he could no longer trust himself to not use his current diaper he walked out of the room to search for his mom for some assistance.

“I need mommy.” Ritchie thought before realising what his internal monologue said and correcting himself, “Wait, no! I need mom.”

Ritchie walked around the house looking for his mom but found no one there. He didn’t even consider that walking around with his diaper exposed looked a little strange, he didn’t care if someone saw him right now, he just really wanted his diaper changed.

After a few minutes Ritchie came back upstairs in his crinkling underwear. He bit his lip, this time in apprehension, as he realised that if he couldn’t get his diaper changed that he would leak and then he would be in even more trouble!

As Ritchie walked back towards his room he passed his younger brother’s bedroom. He could hear tapping on a keyboard which meant that Steven must be at home. After a second of hesitation he knocked on the door.

“Hello?” Steven opened the door and did a double-take as he looked into the hallway at his older brother standing openly in front of him in a soaked diaper and looking both embarrassed and nervous.

“Hi…” Ritchie replied looking at the ground.

“Can I help you?” Steven asked. He was secretly feeling extremely thrilled that his brother looked so helpless in front of him. To be just walking around in an uncovered diaper showed Ritchie was really starting to accept it.

“I… I need…” Ritchie was struggling to get the right words out. A combination of his mind going blank and the humiliation of having to ask his younger brother for such a humiliating request.

Steven just stood there. He waved his hand to signal that Ritchie should continue, he smiled to encourage him to admit why he was there.

“I need my diaper changed.” Ritchie said. He stared at his feet again and went as red as a tomato.

“OK?” Steven replied not sure as to why Ritchie was telling him, “Can’t you do it?”

Ritchie shook his head sadly as he admitted he couldn’t work out how to change his own underwear.

“Oh.” Steven was more shocked than ever before that already his brother seemed to be forgetting how to do simple things. This subliminal messaging program was more powerful than he ever imagined.

“Mommy…” Ritchie stopped himself and flushed even redder before correcting what he said, “Mom isn’t here. I… Could… Could you change my diaper?”

Ritchie went a little teary eyed at the humiliation he felt. This request was surely his most humiliating moment, there was no way it could get worse.

“Me? Oh, erm, I don’t know…” Steven replied. He also felt embarrassed, this wasn’t something he had thought about having to do.

“Pwease Steven.” Ritchie seemed to not notice the slight impediment to his speech, “If I leak I will get in trouble!”

Steven couldn’t ignore the desperation in his brother’s voice. It wasn’t something he was particularly interested in seeing but his brother’s pathetic and desperate look was something Steven couldn’t ignore, especially considering Steven had caused all of this in the first place. He was starting to feel a little guilty even though he loved all the trust his mother now gave him.

Steven nodded and the two of them headed back to Ritchie’s room. Steven followed Ritchie and couldn’t take his eyes off of the crinkling mass that engulfed his brother’s butt. Things had changed so much in the recent past and Steven could barely believe how quickly his cocky, popular and domineering brother had become withdrawn and pathetic.

Ritchie lowered himself on to the bed and pulled his shirt up to give Steven complete access to his diaper. He looked straight up at the ceiling as he was completely unable to look his brother in the eye. Without even realising it Ritchie brought his thumb up to his mouth. Steven’s eyes went as wide as dishes as he saw his brother begin to suck his thumb whilst getting his diaper changed!

Steven was determined that if this was going to happen that it would happen quickly. He pulled the tapes off of the diaper with no delay and lowered the front revealing the very damp conditions within. Steven quickly grabbed a bunch of wipes and began cleaning his brother up, he took every precaution to avoid touching his brother on anything embarrassing, it was bad enough seeing all this.

Steven saw his conditioning at work as he pulled the heavy, used diaper out from under Ritchie. He replaced it wait a new and clean diaper under his brother he found Ritchie becoming excited even though it was obvious Ritchie didn’t want it to happen.

Steven quickly brought the front of the new diaper up and taped it tightly around his brother’s waist. He tried to ignore the tenting front of the diaper as he took a step back from the bed and headed towards the door.

This was all far too awkward, Stephen wanted nothing to do with this aspect of Ritchie’s regression. He much preferred to watch this regression from a distance.

As Steven left and Ritchie wished the world would open up and swallow him he heard his phone vibrating. He picked it up welcoming the distraction from his embarrassment just now.

“Hey, will be at the park in ten minutes. You coming?”

It was from Linda. Ritchie bit his bottom lip as he sat up, he felt his still hard dick rubbing on the inside of his diaper as he did so. Was he going to go to the park? Meeting Linda was a terrifying prospect but he couldn’t avoid her forever, sooner or later she was going to find out about his issues. It either came from him or she would hear it from one of the many people who had witnessed his embarrassing accident at the football game.

“See you there.” Ritchie texted back. He found himself fat-fingering the buttons and it took him a surprisingly long time to send the text but as soon as it was done he put on some fresh clothes, checked the mirror to see how hidden his diaper was, and left the house.

It was a daunting walk to the park. He was very much not used to walking in public in his diaper and he was keenly aware of his slight waddle as the thick diaper forced his legs apart. Just as he was about to enter the park perimeter itself he felt a small trickle of urine enter his diaper. He knew it was useless to try and stop it so he just kept walking as a slight dampness spread over the front of his diaper. In comparison to other accidents, Ritchie was pleased at how small this one had been. He felt his excitable tool twitching as he finished wetting and cursed it, why his penis had started reacting this way to diapers was a mystery to him, it only served to heighten his embarrassment.

“There you are!” Linda saw Ritchie coming from a distance and ran over to hug him.

Ritchie tried to stop her but as she jumped on him he winced and just prayed that she wouldn’t feel his humiliating underwear.

“Hi.” Ritchie said quietly as he practically pushed her off him. He was very clearly nervous and his shifty eyes made Linda frown at the rather frosty reception.

“Everything OK?” Linda asked.

“Y-Yeah.” Ritchie said. He was finding it hard to concentrate right now. A mixture of his extreme nervousness and something he couldn’t put his finger on. He was finding it very difficult to take his mind off of his diaper.

“Do you want to go sit at the benches?” Linda asked as she tried to work out what was bothering her boyfriend.

Ritchie didn’t say anything, he just nodded and started walking towards the secluded benches. Linda watched him walk past her frowning and then followed, this was not the Ritchie she had known for the last couple of years.

Ritchie sat down and without thinking about it he brought his thumb up to his mouth. At the very last second he realised he was about to suck his thumb and he adjusted so that he was biting his nails instead. Ritchie knew what the doctor had said about not knowing how far this regression would go but he didn’t expect things to be getting so out of control. Not knowing how to change his diaper, sucking his thumb… This was getting bad and Ritchie felt like he was going crazy. It was like a snowball, it had started small but now this regression stuff was getting bigger and faster.

“What the hell is wrong?” Linda asked as she looked at Ritchie’s face. It was clear as day that Ritchie had a lot on his mind, Linda wondered if he was about to break up with her.

Ritchie stayed quiet but he was clearly agitated. He looked worried, confused and like a lost little boy.

“Are you breaking up with me?” Now it was Linda’s turn to start getting upset as her boyfriend acted like he barely even knew her.

“No!” Ritchie almost yelled out. He realised that the person he cared about most in the world was about to leave him. He had to come clean, “I… I have developed a… Problem.”

“A problem?” Linda asked, “Are you sick?”

“Sort of… Look, this is really hard for me to say.” Ritchie was rocking slightly and the urge to put his thumb into his mouth, to soothe himself, was getting very strong. This was horrible, why was this happening to him?

“Ritchie, I love you, you can tell me anything.” Linda took one of Ritchie’s hands in hers.

“I know.” Ritchie was still hesitant, this was a major thing going on and how does someone go about actually telling their girlfriend that they are seemingly turning into a baby? Just the thought of it made Ritchie’s throat constrict.

“So tell me.” Linda said earnestly.

“Linda I… A week or so ago I started wetting the bed.” Ritchie immediately went a deep red and looked at the table, he couldn’t look at his girlfriend whilst admitting such shameful things.

“Is that it? That’s not too bad.” Linda responded. She was a little shocked but it didn’t seem too serious.

“No. These accidents started getting worse, they started happening in the day.” Ritchie felt like now he had revealed a part of the problem that it was easier to reveal everything else that was happening, “I went to a doctor with mommy.”

Linda eyebrows furrowed. That was an odd thing for an adult to say.

“They ran loads of tests.” Ritchie felt himself begin to sob, “But found nothing wrong.”

“Isn’t that good?” Linda asked. She was so confused at what was happening. This was not the confident and assertive Ritchie she knew.

“The doctor said it might be an emotional problem.” Ritchie wiped his eyes, “Something about too much stress or responsibility. He said… He said I’m regressing.”

“Regressing? What does that mean?” Linda asked after a moment of silent.

“It’s like I’m getting younger. First I started wetting, then on the way back from the doctor’s I… Didn’t make it to a bathroom. Then I forgot how to take off my diapy and then…”

“Diapy?” Linda asked before the penny suddenly dropped, “Oh my God! You mean a diaper?”

“Shh!” Ritchie looked around to make sure no one heard. Even as he was talking he felt his diaper getting warmer again, “I can’t control myself. I need them.”

“Sorry. I’m just. Wow…” Linda was stunned. This was a lot to take in, “How are they going to stop this regression?”

“No one can do anything. The doctor said we just have to wait it out. He has no idea how bad it will get or how long it will take to recover.” Ritchie felt humiliated and yet slightly relieved to have got it all out. That said, he could see Linda was very confused and shocked, “Look… If you want to leave me I understand. You didn’t sign up for this.”

Linda was silent for a few seconds before she stood up and walked around to the other side of the bench and sat down next to Ritchie. She put her arm around him.

“Ritchie…” Linda began.

“I’m scared. I don’t know what is happening, I’m losing my damn mind!” Ritchie said getting emotional.

“Ritchie…” Linda repeated trying to cut Ritchie off.

“Where does it stop? Am I going to forget how to speak? How to walk?” Ritchie felt himself getting panicky, “I’m supposed to be a damn adult! I’m supposed to grow up, get a job, marry you, have kids…”

Linda was touched that he was talking about marrying her but she didn’t think this was the correct time to draw attention to it.

“But I’m going backwards… I’m in diapers! My speech is slipping, I’m going to need people taking care of me and I don’t even know how long it will last. I could be better in a week; I could still be having trouble in years…” Ritchie lapsed into silence.

“I love you. We can get through this together.” Linda kissed Ritchie on the cheek and whispered in his ear, “Why don’t we go back to your place.”

Ritchie was still upset but being told he was loved calmed him down a little bit and the prospect of alone time with Linda was very enticing, especially considering he wasn’t sure if he would be able to much longer. He had no idea how this stuff would affect him sexually. The pair of them headed back to Ritchie’s house. Linda tried to ignore the loud crinkling that her boyfriend was making with every step.

• Like 1

Things are quickly reaching a conclusion in this story. There are one or two posts left to make I would guess (Unless the customer wishes for a continuation in some way).

Poor Ritchie is quickly realising how serious this is and Steven's revenge is almost complete. How will it all end for our two boys? Find out soon ;)

This is a commission. If you are interested in a commission then please send me a message. I am open to any ideas and there is no obligation to buy any story after discussing ideas.

---

“I’m telling you it’s fine!” Linda repeated herself for what seemed like the hundredth time.

Both Linda and Ritchie were sat on the edge of Ritchie’s bed. Ritchie was really hesitant to allow Linda to go any further, she had tried to remove Ritchie’s trousers but he had stopped her, he didn’t want to show Linda what he was wearing.

It was torture for Ritchie. He had been very excited in his diaper for quite a while but he was struggling to allow Linda to see or feel the diaper underneath. He was so ashamed that even though he knew that she knew about the diaper it was still very difficult to let her see it, especially when it was wet like it was.

“I’m sorry Linda. It’s jus-” Ritchie was cut off.

Linda suddenly leaned in and planted a kiss on Ritchie’s lips. Her tongue gently flicked inside Ritchie’s mouth and Ritchie felt his defences crumbling. He felt Linda’s hands move to his trousers and slowly pulling the zip down. He moaned slightly but for once didn’t resist the amorous advances of his girlfriend.

Whilst still kissing, Linda stuck her hand into the now loose trousers and felt the smooth plastic front of the large diaper that her boyfriend was wearing. She was fascinated by how it felt and she could certainly tell that Ritchie was very wet. She could also tell he was very erect as she could feel the front tenting out. She stopped the kiss and smiled as she rubbed the front of the smooth plastic which turned Ritchie’s reluctant moans into more erotic groans.

Ritchie laid back on the bed as his girlfriend’s hand explored the front of the diaper. He stretched out and closed his eyes as he felt his very sensitive tool being stimulated through the plastic. It actually felt incredible and Ritchie had to be careful not to get carried away.

Linda pulled off Ritchie’s trousers now leaving him naked from the waist down except for the thick diaper. Ritchie was straining against the padding so much he thought the diaper was going to split.

Linda continued to rub the diaper whilst whispering sweet nothings into her boyfriend’s ears. She could see Ritchie was finding the rubbing to be extremely erotic and she slowly teased him, at the same time she was shocked by just how heavy and wet the diaper actually was. Clearly Ritchie hadn’t been lying about his total lack of control.

Ritchie was lost in a world of pleasure. With his eyes closed he started picturing erotic images in his mind. He thought about Linda removing his diaper, he thought about Linda taking her top off, he thought about his wet diaper hugging his crotch, he remembered filling his diaper in the car…

Ritchie’s eyes shot open as his thoughts filled with diaper imagery and he was pulled out of the moment completely.

“What’s wrong?” Linda asked confused.

“Nothing… Nothing.” Ritchie repeated distracted by the unwanted imagery still in his brain, “Could we take the diaper off?”

“Of course!” Linda said excitedly.

Linda pulled on the tapes and as they came free the front of the diaper slipped down and revealed Ritchie’s fully hard dick. Linda took some wipes from the side table and gave it a quick wipe before throwing the wipes to the side and taking Ritchie in her hands.

She frowned slightly that he had shrunk a bit from what she had felt in the diaper but put it down to the slowdown in stimulation. Wanting to give Ritchie a big lift in spirits she guided her mouth down to Ritchie’s manhood. After a few moments of teasing she opened wide and engulfed Ritchie’s tool with the warm and wet confines of her mouth.

For about half a minute or so everything seemed normal. Ritchie was making all the right noises and reacting to the stimulation as expected but it seemed like something was a little wrong.

Ritchie had closed his eyes again and was thinking about erotic images again. He went through his usual fantasies and could feel himself getting close to his breaking point. Suddenly the images in his mind switched from Linda and her sexy body to diapers again. He pictured his wet diapers as they were removed by Stephen and his mom, he pictured that thickness between his legs. In his mind he knew he needed to be back in his diaper, he craved the diaper even.

“Erm, Ritchie?” Linda suddenly said as she lifted her head up from Ritchie’s crotch.

Linda had been giving her best effort to pleasure her boyfriend but despite her best efforts, and after some positive signs she found her boyfriend’s dick had shrunk right back down to a fully flaccid state.

Ritchie looked up and blushed red when he realised he had lost his hardness whilst being pleasured. He thought he knew exactly why as well but even suggesting it to his girlfriend was a humiliation for him.

“Sorry, I…” Ritchie paused as his face went red, “Could we put the diaper back on?”

“What?” Linda asked confused, “Don’t you want…”

“I do!” Ritchie cut Linda off, “I think the diaper would help…”

Linda looked very confused and was a little hurt that Ritchie had gone soft like he had but she backed up a little bit and lifted the front of the diaper that was still underneath Ritchie. Almost as soon as the wet padding encased Ritchie’s crotch she could see him getting excited again.

Ritchie let out a moan as he felt his thickening penis rubbing against the soft padding again. Linda was very confused at what was going on but she saw her boyfriend’s eyes close in ecstasy again as she touched the front of the diaper.

Pressing her hand more firmly on the front of the diaper had Ritchie moaning much more loudly and he almost immediately started bucking his hips.

Ritchie had rarely felt such pleasure as that moment and Linda’s rubbing of the front of his diaper was quickly pushing him to the edge of no return.

“Oh, mommy… Mommy.” Ritchie moaned mindlessly as Linda rubbed him through the soaked padding.

Linda was a little alarmed but kept rubbing as Ritchie continued to moan. Soon Ritchie was humping her hand as he desperately searched for more and more stimulation.

“It’s OK, baby.” Linda said. She wasn’t sure why she said it, it just seemed like the right thing to say.

“Mommy… Mommy… I’m gonna…” Ritchie felt into breathless silence as he thrust himself into Linda’s hand even harder.

Finally, it became too much for Ritchie and with a loud moan he finally started spurting into the warm confines of his diaper. He shook as he unloaded himself completely in one of the most powerful orgasms he could remember ever having.

As he slowly lowered his butt on to the bed he felt Linda’s hand still on the front of his diaper. He sighed deeply and without any warning he felt his bladder begin emptying again. He didn’t feel troubled by it, he didn’t care, he was just so content.

Linda on the other hand felt her confusion only increase and she pulled her other hand to her mouth as she felt the diaper suddenly warming. The splashing urine began to soak the already wet diaper as Ritchie laid there with a serene smile on his face. Linda was shocked at what she was seeing as her once strong boyfriend freely wet himself. She even gasped as she watched Ritchie raise his hand to his mouth and begin sucking his thumb.

Ritchie didn’t seem to be thinking for a minute or so, he seemed to be on total auto-pilot.

Despite not understanding what was happening, Linda felt motherly instincts taking over. For the first time it really hit her that her boyfriend was really regressing and that he would really need her. Perhaps if she helped out, showed him her unconditional love, perhaps it would help Ritchie recover quicker.

Ritchie didn’t feel any younger than when they had started having fun. As he started coming down from his post-orgasm high he started feeling increasingly embarrassed about what had happened. It was as if instincts took over and in the heat of passion he had said and done whatever came to his mind. He slowly pulled his thumb out of his mouth and looked at Linda’s clearly confused but caring face. He started tearing up as he realised he had just soaked his diaper with Linda right there.

“Oh, baby, it’s OK.” Linda said soothingly, “Let me change you into a nice and clean diaper.”

Ritchie wanted to stop her, wanted to tell her he was an adult and didn’t need her to do that but he remembered his complete failure to change himself earlier. He felt the tears start falling down his cheeks as he began to sob, he didn’t want to cry like a baby but he couldn’t stop himself. He just wanted Linda to change him and to be held by someone.

Linda quickly bent down next to the bed and pulled one of the thick white diapers out of the packet next to the bedside table.

“It’s OK, Ritchie. I’m here and you have nothing to worry about.” Linda cooed as she began to pull the tapes off of Ritchie’s used diaper. She was still in a bit of an emotional state herself as she came to terms with the sudden change of her relationship.

Ritchie did calm down a bit but the quiet sobbing continued. He didn’t try to help his girlfriend and resisted the increasingly strong urge he felt to put his thumb back in his mouth.

Linda pulled out the used diaper and noticed the padding around the front had fallen apart, her rubbing earlier had caused the padding to clump together and fall apart. She wiped Ritchie clean and balled the diaper up ready for disposal.

Ritchie watched as Linda unfolded a new diaper. He was watching the process and was trying to remember it for later but as soon as he looked away, even if for a second, it was like everything he had seen was immediately lost from his mind.

“It’s lucky I’ve done a lot of babysitting!” Linda said with a rather forced smile as she placed the new diaper underneath Ritchie and taped it up.

Ritchie didn’t respond, he was just happy to be clean and dry. He had to accept that if what the doctor suggested was really happening that this was something he would have to get used to. He tried to relax and treat this like any other normal activity but it wasn’t easy and he was constantly reminded by the sights and sounds that he was having his baby pants changed.

An awkward silence fell in the room as Ritchie didn’t move at the end of the diapering, he was still mortified by everything that was happening. Linda had started to feel just as awkward, she had no idea how to act in such an unusual situation.

The sound of the front door opening and closing broke the silence and both Linda and Ritchie looked towards the bedroom door way.

“I’ll go.” Linda quickly said as she hurried to the room’s exit before adding vaguely, “I’ll call you…”

It was a very hurried exit, Ritchie thought. He worried that she wasn’t going to come back but since he was becoming such a burden to his family, perhaps it wasn’t surprising if Linda wanted to get away.

Ritchie sat up on the bed and felt his head spinning slightly, maybe because he had been lying down, maybe because of the orgasm. A small voice in the back of his head wondered if it was the regression getting worse, he knew it didn’t normally affect him physically apart from his motor functions but he was at a point where every little symptom or pain made him worry.

The footsteps down the stairs were swift as Linda left. They were replaced by two slower pairs of footsteps that made their way up the stairs. Ritchie heard them walk down the hallway and all the way to Ritchie’s door. There was a soft knock followed by Karen and Steven walking into the room.

Ritchie didn’t even try to cover up. He sat on his bed with his diaper showing, if anything he was proud to show off a dry diaper even if it was only dry because it had just been changed. He sat on his bed and just looked up at the two entrants, he was very happy to see his mommy, even Steven was good to see.

“Hello Ritchie.” Karen said softly. She had a small smile on her face and crouched over slightly, she looked for all the world like a mother talking to a toddler.

“Hewwo…” Ritchie replied slowly. He realised he had lisped slightly as he spoke but that was becoming a regular occurrence at this point. He went a little red but otherwise remained unmoved.

Steven and Karen looked at each other, they both heard the infantile speech impediment. Steven raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips slightly.

“Steven and me just got back from the psychologist’s office.” Karen said, “We were talking about you an-”

“You took Steven!?” Ritchie blushed as he realised that his brother, someone whom he had made fun of for so long was so involved in his most embarrassing situation, “Why not take me?”

“Well, yes I took Steven…” Karen said slowly, “I can’t do all this alone. I used to have you to help me around the house but obviously, with recent events in mind… Well, you just can’t be the man of the house like you used to be. I don’t want to burden you with any adult things now.”

Steven was thrilled about everything that was happening. That morning, his mother had come into his room and asked for him to accompany her on this trip to the psychiatrist and Steven had been only too happy to comply.

“I can be the man of the house!” Ritchie half-shouted in annoyance. In his heart he knew that he couldn’t but he wasn’t ready to give up control. He could see Steven’s face very briefly twist into a smile before going back to normal. This wasn’t fair!

“The psychiatrist…” Karen continued ignoring Ritchie’s interjection, “Agreed with the doctor. He thinks this is something that needs to run its course.”

Ritchie put his head in his hands. He just wasn’t ready for what he knew was coming.

“He suggested we… Well, he suggested that we encourage the regression.” Karen explained, “He thinks it might help you get through this quicker.”

“What do you mean?” Ritchie asked as he lifted his head up.

“We are going to help you. Me and your brother are going to treat you just like a toddler. Honestly, not much will change.” Karen said as if her last sentence was any relief to her oldest son, “We have ordered some equipment that will help things along.”

“Equipment?” Ritchie asked with trepidation.

“A changing table, maybe some toys… A crib.” Karen said softly, “Things that will help you regress and hopefully recover quickly.”

“A crib!” Ritchie jumped to his feet in shock. His crinkling underwear rustled as a loud reminder of his status.

“Honey, please…” Karen started.

“I don’t need a crib!” Ritchie jumped up and down on the spot in frustration, “I’M NOT A BABY!”

As he stopped jumping he suddenly felt a warm and wet feeling spreading throughout his crotch. He looked down slowly in shock. He had only just wet himself, how could it be happening again!

“Oh, baby, it’s OK.” Karen said as she stepped forward to her son. She walked forward and wrapped her son in a hug as he started to sob softly.

Steven, who had remained silent and had been keeping himself from getting too happy, also walked forwards. He stood to the side of his brother and placed his hand on his older brother’s butt. He felt the warmth spread slowly as his brother finished wetting himself. A small smile appeared on his face as he realised he would have to make one final change to make sure that this regression would never be recovered from.

• Like 1

Another fantastic addition. Ritchie showed a great deal of courage by telling Linda all of his conditions and his fears that things could actually get even worse. Linda also showed a great deal of compassion by seemingly accepting Ritchie's condition.

Here is what I expect to be the penultimate part of the story. We are reaching the end now and we will soon see if Ritchie will realise what is happening or be able to get back control. Will Steven be found out? Will Ritchie recover or is he doomed to be a baby?

This is a commission. If you would like a commission then feel free to message me with your ideas and we can see if we can work something out. There is no obligation to pay for any story just from discussing the idea and you can stop a commission any time you like if you don't like what is written (you won't be refunded for words already written though).

---

“You really think it is a good idea?” Karen asked Steven a couple of days later.

Ritchie had been sent to bed at 9pm that evening, a new bedtime that his mother and brother had set him as part of the new regime.

“You heard the psychiatrist.” Steven responded as he scrolled through the online shop looking at all the oversized toddler equipment, “We have to start treating him like a baby if we want him to recover. Besides, some of this stuff is cute!”

Steven was secretly thrilled. Ritchie had tried fighting it but slowly he was being forced into his new place. There had been tantrums, shouting and a lot of tears as his adult rights were slowly stripped away from him. Steven had watched Ritchie complain at every single adult privilege that he lost but no amount of tears or begging had spared Ritchie from the new regime.

“I know but…” Karen put her face in her hands, “It’s just difficult.”

“I know it is mom, but this is for his own good. He will recover with our help.” Steven swivelled around in the computer chair to his mother who was standing behind him. He stood up and gave her a quick hug before sitting back down and facing the computer again.

Steven felt his mom give him a little squeeze on the shoulder as he hovered the mouse over the buy button. He clicked and secured Ritchie’s future. On the outside he appeared solemn, on the inside he was beaming. Nobody knew what he was doing and this whole experiment had gone a lot longer and a lot better than he could ever have expected. The power was intoxicating.

---

A few days later Steven heard the doorbell go and headed out to the landing. His mom opened the door and it quickly became clear that it was the delivery that he was waiting for. He rushed downstairs so that he could help out, he was eager to see the new equipment.

“Oh Steven, thank you for coming to help.” Karen said to her youngest son as he bounded down the stairs, “But could you maybe check on your brother first? He is overdue for a change, just make sure he is OK and then come back to help carry all this stuff upstairs.”

“Sure.” Steven replied with a smile, “Happy to help.”

Steven walked back up the stairs. His smile faltered slightly as he ascended the stairs back up towards Ritchie’s bedroom. This was easily Steven’s least favourite part of the new dynamic. He loved seeing his brother helpless and padded but he hated having to be the one that dealt with diaper changes.

Steven walked through the open door to Ritchie’s bedroom, Ritchie was no longer allowed privacy as part of his new status. He strolled through the open door to find Ritchie sitting at his computer. Ritchie seemed totally engrossed in his game and didn’t notice when Steven walked in and stood behind him.

It was plainly obvious the hypnotic message was having a strong effect. Steven made sure to only look at the screen briefly but he could see that Ritchie had got significantly worse at the game that he had once been very good at. His coordination seemed to be severely lacking and it looked like he kept forgetting which button to press at the right time.

Just as Ritchie died in his game, Steven reached around Ritchie’s chair and pushed his hand against his brother’s diaper.

“HEY!” Ritchie loudly complained. His lip stuck out like a toddler, “What are you doing!?”

“I’m checking if you need your diaper changed.” Steven said neutrally as he prodded and poked the clearly wet padding.

Ritchie tried to ignore his brother’s checking but he couldn’t help being distracted when he was being poked such as he was. As he died yet again in his game he banged his keyboard in frustration. He tried to stop it but his eyes got very watery, he just didn’t know how to deal with this frustration anymore.

“OK, you need a change. Come on, I will do it before the new furniture is brought up.” Stephen said as he took hold of his brother’s hand.

“New furniture? A change? No… Can’t mom do it?” Ritchie whined. Even as he complained he allowed his brother to direct him over to the bed.

“Yes, me and mom have bought some new things for your bedroom and no, mom can’t change you. She is sorting out the new stuff.”

“You aren’t changing me! I’m not a baby! I want mommy!” Ritchie yelled as he stamped his feet. The tantrum that was never far away erupted as he stood his ground. He looked just like a baby in just a t-shirt and diaper the attire matching an attitude reminded Steven of a grouchy baby.

“Ritchie.” Steven said warningly, “Mom told me to check and change you so get on the bed.”

“No!” Ritchie yelled. He stuck out his tongue and smiled.

Steven, feeling his own temper flare grabbed Ritchie’s arm again and pulled him forward. He sat down on the bed and pulled his sibling over his knee. With a feeling of great satisfaction, he started pulling his arm back and whipping it forward again as he spanked his brother repeatedly and as hard as he could manage.

It wasn’t long until Ritchie was wailing and kicking his feet as he struggled against Steven’s grip. Every spank seemed to sting worse than the previous one and soon Ritchie was begging for mercy, it was like his butt was on fire.

Eventually Steven relented from the assault. For a few moments Ritchie just stayed where he was as he continued to cry loudly before slowly pulling himself off of his younger brother’s lap and standing in front of him.

Steven looked at his older sibling and panted slightly from the effort of the spanking. He could see Ritchie was very red in the face and had tears tracks down his cheeks as he continued to snivel. Both his hands went behind him to rub his bruised behind.

“Now Ritchie, I’m only doing this for your own good, OK?” Steven said to his brother as Ritchie bowed his head, “You need to get used to how things are.”

Ritchie felt furious at how he was being treated but also felt powerless to stop it. He knew that mommy would always side with Steven now. Just as Ritchie resigned himself to being changed again he suddenly had a wicked idea. He let out a little giggle and without a second thought started to squat slightly. If Steven was going to change him, the least Ritchie could do to get his own back was make it as unpleasant as possible!

“Now Ritchie, get on the bed and… What are you doing?” Steven asked before his eyes flew wide, “RITCHIE, NO!”

It was too late. Ritchie had squatted down low and scrunched up his face, Steven watched Ritchie’s face get redder as he did the most infantile thing he could do. Steven could do nothing but watch as his older brother started messing his diaper.

Ritchie pushed with all of his tummy muscles as he tried to empty himself into his tightly taped diaper. After a muffled fart that caused Steven to put his head in his hands, Ritchie felt a semi-solid mass almost explode into the back of his diaper. Ritchie closed his eyes and held his breath as he pushed again. He felt even more poop escape his body into the sticky and warm confines of his diaper. Despite himself, he giggled and even felt himself getting a little excited within his diaper. Ritchie grunted slightly as he made sure he had completely emptied his bowels on himself.

Finally, Ritchie finished his intentional accident and stood back up again with a huge grin. Steven looked at him with a mixture of anger and disbelief that Ritchie would do that to himself just to get back at someone.

Ritchie voluntarily walked to the bed, with a noticeable waddle, and laid himself down. He made sure to rub his bottom on the bed a bit and spread the mess, he giggled as he did so, making sure that the diaper was in as bad a state as possible for his brother. He found Steven’s shocked face hilarious.

“Change my diapee!” Ritchie said in between giggles.

Steven stood up wordlessly and stood in front of his stinky brother. The smell was starting to spread and it was far from nice. Steven pulled the tapes off the front of the diaper and with hesitation he lowered the front gagging at the sight and smell from within. Steven’s reaction just caused Ritchie to giggle even more.

Steven turned and pulled something out of the drawer, something he had put in the drawer the previous day, a large pacifier with the words “Baby Boy” written on it. Steven was scowling as he reached forward and pushed it into Ritchie’s giggling mouth silencing him.

Ritchie was shocked to start with and wasn’t sure what to do but after giving the latex teat a cautious suck he quickly found it to be quite soothing and he soon fell into a rhythm, sighing softly in relaxation as his younger brother continued to clean his very messy diaper area.

It took ten long minutes for Steven to finish the task but finally, having wiped his brother clean he was able to tape him into a new diaper. Steven had to be very careful again as his brother’s excited tool kept getting in the way. By the time Steven had finished Ritchie was happily sucking on the pacifier as if he had been doing it his whole life.

“Phew! What stinks?” Karen came through the bedroom door with a big box. She carried it into the middle of the room and put it down as Steven was just finishing with the tapes.

“That would be Ritchie.” Steven said grimly. He pointed to the used diaper on the floor.

“Well, I guess it is something we will both have to get used to.” Karen said with a rather sad sigh as she looked at her older son who was happily sucking his new dummy and crinkling around in his diaper.

Cutting the box open revealed a large set of bars. Steven headed over to help and together with his mom he lifted the bars into position. Karen took the screwdriver and started putting the bars up on the sides of Ritchie’s bed. It took a surprisingly short time for the bars to be put up completely and Ritchie watched with a strange detachment as his family caged him in.

Ritchie flinched slightly when Karen reached her hand in and pressed against the bottom of his diaper. She sighed slightly as she felt a slight dampness. Ritchie couldn’t remember having another accident and he knew that he should be concerned about it but at the moment all he could focus on was the soothing suckling.

Over the next few hours Karen and Steven carried more and more equipment and toys up the stairs and set about putting it all together. Ritchie watched from his bed, after all the excitement of the earlier change he had started to feel more and more dread about what was happening. He watched as a new changing table was set up, it was full of supplies and made it look like they were prepared to make this his home for the long haul. He watched as toys and stuffed animals were sprinkled all over the room, video game consoles and shelves full of books were removed to make way for new toys and childish books.

“Where are we going to set up the rocking horse?” Steven asked panting slightly as he had just lifted the box all the way up the stairs.

Karen looked around the increasingly cramped nursery that they were building. She had just been attaching a music playing mobile over the bed.

“How about we take the computer out and put it over there.” Karen suggested, “It isn’t like Ritchie will need it in his new state.”

“The computer!?” Both boys said simultaneously. Ritchie saw it as the last vestige of his adulthood and for it to be stripped away really confirmed that he was now no more than an infant. His favourite past time, without it he had no idea how he would fill his time. Steven, on the other hand, knew that without the computer the message would no longer get reinforced. He wanted Ritchie to suffer his baby fate for at least a few months.

“Yes… The computer.” Karen said to both of them with a small laugh, “I won’t want baby Ritchie using it until he’s ready to grow up again and you already have your own. Hmm, maybe I could use it.”

“NO!” Steven yelled, “I mean… Sure, but you should let me clean it up first so that it runs properly.”

“Oh, what would I do without you!” Karen leant forward and gave Steven a hug before wheeling the computer out of the room leaving Steven and Ritchie alone.

Steven looked around at the room. Everything about it now screamed that it was a toddler’s room. Even though he had done so much and disrupted Ritchie to an incredible extent he still felt defeated. Despite everything he had done, without the computer reinforcing the message he was pretty sure that the message would fade and it would not be long before Ritchie started fighting the effects off.

Ritchie looked sadly around the room through the bars of his bed. Gone were his trophies, his electronics, his books, his computer… Everything had been taken away leaving him with nothing but toddler toys. He was still reeling from the fact that he was truly going to be nothing more like a toddler until he recovered, if he recovered. Ritchie shuddered at the prospect but found his pacifier soothed him as he sat back down. He felt a warmth spread throughout his crotch and barely gave it a second thought.

Steven looked at the crib and shook his head before leaving the room. He had come so close to turning his older brother into a helpless, babbling infant for a long time. He had been thwarted at the last moment by something he didn’t think about.

Sitting back at his computer he put his head in his hands, it had been hours since Stephen left Ritchie’s room and he was still trying to think of some way of keeping the regression going. If only there was a way he could still get the message into Ritchie’s mind without the computer. Suddenly he sprung to his feet, a lightning bolt of an idea had hit his brain.

Stephen crept down to his brother’s bedroom and poked his head inside. Ritchie had fallen asleep on top of his covers, his very visibly wet diaper was prominently on display. What interested Stephen more though was the mobile above the makeshift crib.

Creeping over to the bed Stephen turned off the mobile that had been softly playing music and gently detached it. He did his best to not wake the baby as he took down the mobile and carried it back to his bedroom.

Setting it down on his desk he began typing away on his computer as he ran his program and started tinkering with things. He cracked open several cans of cola over the next few hours as he clicked away and modified file after file in his attempt to change the subliminal messaging.

“Aha!” He yelled hours later before remembering it was the middle of the night and turning his volume down.

Steven attached a cable from his PC to the mobile and began programming his new message. He was confident this was the last time he would need to do this until he was ready to allow Ritchie to grow up again.

As the file began to transfer he leant back in his chair and smiled. He watched the progress bar slowly fill up as his tired and heavy eyes let him know how late it was. According to the clock it had gone well past midnight by the time Steven had finished tinkering.

Another great chapter Elfy. I hope there is another ending in store other than the original; while it was a great story I personally didn't like the ending. I know that has no bearing on how the story will end this time.

Great work and thanks also to the person who commissioned this.

• 2 weeks later...

Here it is! The bumper final part of the story, at over 6,300 words I think this is the biggest single update to a story and it is the conclusion. This was a joy to write and I enjoyed every minute of Steven and Ritchie's adventures. The story may not be over though, stay tuned! ;)

A huge thank you to the person who commissioned this work.

This was a commission. If you would like a commission then feel free to send me a message.

---

Steven was suddenly in his brother’s room. Steven looked around and blinked in confusion as he tried to work out how he had got there. This was weird, he was actually inside the crib he had made for Ritchie earlier. He turned his body to the side and as he did so he heard a crinkling from around his waist.

With trepidation he looked down and found himself in a diaper!

“What the fu-” Steven began to say.

“Aww, is wittle baby wet?” Came a very familiar voice from the doorway. It was his mom advancing towards him with a fresh diaper in her hand. It was only now that Steven recognised the aroma of stale urine that was coming from his own used diaper.

Steven tried to respond, to ask what was happening when he suddenly realised he couldn’t speak. He threw his hands up to his face and felt a pacifier that felt like it was glued to his mouth. It had suddenly appeared and Steven seemed totally incapable of removing it.

“I know what you’ve done.” Came a very familiar voice behind Steven.

Steven wheeled around to see Ritchie standing at the other end of the crib glaring at him.

“Ritchie… I…” Steven started saying before being abruptly cut off.

Ritchie lunged forward. Steven felt his diaper grow suddenly warm as his older brother jumped at him. Just as contact was about to be made Steven suddenly woke up and sat bolt upright.

It took Steven a few moments to realise he had been dreaming and as the sunlight came streaming into the room he took a few moments to catch his breath. He was still in his computer chair, though had nearly fallen out of it, and a blinking icon on his taskbar told him that the process of changing the message from Ritchie’s computer to the mobile had been completed.

Steven looked at the time to see it was already 11am. The late night had meant Steven had slept a lot of the day away already. He could hear banging coming from his brother’s bedroom and reasoned that the renovations to Ritchie’s room was continuing.

Rubbing his eyes and leaving the mobile hooked up to his computer, Steven traipsed down the landing to Ritchie’s bedroom. He opened the door to find Ritchie sitting on the edge of his bed, the rails to his makeshift crib were down, and he was playing with a small toy that was covered in animals, whenever Ritchie pressed a button next to one of the animals the small toy would make that animal’s sound. Very simple stuff but it seemed to be amusing Ritchie.

“Good morning, sleepyhead.” Karen said when she spotted Steven.

Ritchie turned to see Steven and he quickly threw the toy he was playing with aside and went deep red as if he had been caught doing something he shouldn’t.

“What are you up to?” Steven asked his mother as he walked into the room.

“Just some more work on the new room.” Karen said. She was tightening some screws on the changing table that they had set up the day before.

Steven bent down and helped his mom with some of the screws. He was facing the opposite way from his mother and could see Ritchie in his peripheral vision. As he tightened screws and checked things were all in the correct place he was distracted by watching his brother. Ritchie was swinging his legs and sucking his thumb as he looked around the new room. He looked a little depressed about things but he no longer looked like an adult who was embarrassed to be treated like this, he looked like a child who thought he was too old for all the baby things that he still needed.

As Steven watch he saw Ritchie suddenly look down with a look of shock followed by one of hopeless resignation. Steven watched as the clean white front of the Ritchie’s padding suddenly turned darker.

“Where is the mobile?” Karen suddenly asked. She had followed Steven’s gaze and assumed Steven was looking at the crib because something was missing.

“The mobile? I, erm, I took it into my room last night.” Stephen could feel his heart racing a little bit. He really should’ve put the mobile back earlier.

“Why?” Karen asked suspiciously.

“I was making some modifications… Just custom tunes on it, things I thought Ritchie would like.” Steven said, thinking fast to try and hide his true intentions.

There was a pause where Karen looked at Steven rather intently before looking up at Ritchie.

“That is very nice of you.” Karen slowly smiled, “I’m sure Ritchie will love it!”

They worked together for a few hours that day as they made sure everything was safe and set-up correctly. At some point in the early afternoon Karen suggested Steven take Ritchie downstairs for lunch, there were already some sandwiches in the fridge, Steven just needed to cut them up and feed them to his older brother. Steven agreed, he didn’t like manual labour and a chance to get away from this room for a little bit would be welcome.

“Come on, baby brother.” Steven said with a malicious smile. He held out his hand for Ritchie to grab.

Ritchie grabbed the hand reluctantly after looking at his mom and deciding he would rather go with Steven quietly than cause a scene and risk punishment. Ritchie scowled as he followed Steven out of the room. When they reached the top of the stairs Steven stopped suddenly and turned to Ritchie.

“To be safe you should bump down the stairs.” Steven said with a grin. It was impossible to hide that he was enjoying this.

“Bump?” Ritchie asked.

“Yeah. Just sit down on the step and go down one step at a time. Bumping down the stairs on you bottom.” Steven explained.

“I don’t ne-” Ritchie began.

“Do you want me to tell mommy that you aren’t cooperating?” Steven asked in a tone full of warning.

Ritchie opened his mouth to protest but then closed it again without a sound. He sat down on the top step and slowly bumped his way down the stairs. If there was one positive for Ritchie to take out of this situation it was that his padded rear lessened the impact on the steps.

When they reached the bottom a giggling Steven took Ritchie’s hand and lead him to the dining room table. However, before Ritchie could sit down he felt a hand suddenly groping his diaper. Ritchie was already getting used to this and just allowed it to happen. He even spread his feet a little to allow Steven easier access.

“You can last until after lunch.” Steven said as he appraised how used the diaper was.

Ritchie scowled again and went to sit in his usual chair.

“Hold on a second, little guy.” Steven said and he pointed to a chair in the corner of the room that Ritchie hadn’t seen till now. Ritchie half-expected it but his stomach still dropped when he saw it.

Steven walked over and grabbed the large high chair that had arrived the day before and dragged it to the table. Ritchie wanted to resist with all his being but when Steven helped him climb into the chair he stayed as quiet as possible to not give Steven the satisfaction of getting upset.

“Now I will be right back with lunch.” Stephen said as he clicked the tray into place and locked Ritchie into his infantile seat.

Ritchie frowned and sighed in impotent frustration. Ritchie relaxed himself and allowed his bladder to empty into his diaper. He felt the warmth splash around his groin and felt strangely comforted. Something about the spreading heat and tickling liquid made him relax.

---

Karen stood back up shortly after the two boys had left the room and admired her handiwork. She was proud that they had turned the bedroom of a young adult into that of a young child in such a short amount of time. The bars on the bed would do as a crib, the changing table was solid and it already felt like a room for an infant.

As Karen surveyed the room, she noticed something was still missing. The mobile that played such sweet tunes was still in Steven’s bedroom. It was the last thing the room needed to tie everything together, the last piece of the puzzle that was her new toddler’s bedroom.

Karen walked out on to the landing and looked towards Steven’s bedroom. She knew Steven didn’t like when people tinkered around in his room but she just wanted to retrieve the mobile. What harm could that possibly do?

Quickly walking down the landing she entered Steven’s neat bedroom and immediately saw the colourful mobile sitting on his desk. She quickly picked it up and began to leave the room again before she suddenly paused. Her eye was caught by what she saw on the computer screen. She didn’t really know how computers worked but when she saw the text “Ritchie – Subliminal Messaging” she thought something seemed wrong.

Placing the mobile back on the table she slowly sat down in Steven’s chair and looked at the screen. Putting her hand on the mouse she started clicking around on the various buttons.

---

“Open wide!” Steven exclaimed with mock enthusiasm.

Ritchie clamped his mouth tightly shut. He had told Steven that he could feed himself but it had made no difference, Steven expected him to just open and close his mouth like a baby not trusted to hold their own food.

“Come on, baby.” Steven said encouragingly, “You can do it!”

Ritchie remained steadfast in his refusal to eat the small bit of cut up sandwich. This whole situation was humiliating and Ritchie was certain that Steven was making it as embarrassing as possible. He resented the fact that his brother was so involved in all of this. It was so unfair!

“Fine… Maybe it will help if I put some medicine in your food.” Steven said as he reached into his pocket.

He made a big display of pulling out a little container of pills. He knew Ritchie would recognise the bottle as being full of laxatives, it was clearly labelled as such. As soon as he popped open the lid he saw Ritchie’s eyes fly wide and he immediately opened his mouth.

Ritchie knew he would be forced to eat the sandwiches eventually. It made little sense for him to make things worse for himself so he decided to swallow what little pride he had left and just opened up to be fed lunch.

What Ritchie didn’t know, and what gave Steven immense satisfaction, is that the sandwiches were already laced with laxatives that Steven had put in the sandwiches whilst still in the kitchen. Steven watched Ritchie accept the first bite of sandwich with a big smile on his face, he was looking forward to the show that the extra strong laxatives would produce.

---

Karen was increasingly worried about what she saw on the screen. “Subliminal Messaging”, “Manipulate”, “Take Control”. Everything she clicked on seemed to worry her even more. What was going on here? Why was Ritchie’s name on everything?

She clicked on a folder marked “Messages for Ritchie” and finally everything clicked together. Karen covered her mouth with her free hand and felt her stomach drop.

“Oh my God…” She muttered as she suddenly became flooded with emotions and a lot of things became very clear.

---

Ritchie chewed through the sandwiches as fast as he could. If he was going to be forced to eat like this, then he might as well get it over quickly. As he finished the first sandwich and started the second he already could feel his stomach and intestines begin to protest. He hadn’t messed his diaper that day, even without the laxatives he had unknowingly ingested he would probably need to poop sooner rather than later. Even so it was far from a pleasant thought and he couldn’t help but try to stop it from happening. Despite the regression, uncontrollably pooping his diaper was still something Ritchie wanted to avoid at all costs.

When Ritchie had finally eaten the last bite of the sandwiches he expected to be let out. He was frustrated when Steven left the room to go back to the kitchen and then returned with a big bottle of milk. Ritchie wanted to take the bottle and get it over with but Steven insisted on holding the bottle himself and, humiliatingly, Ritchie was forced to drink from the bottle as Steven held it as if Ritchie was a useless infant unable to hold his own drink.

Halfway through the bottle, Ritchie felt his stomach suddenly lurch. His intestines started cramping up and he realised that he was soon going to be in a very unpleasant diaper. His eyes went wide and he started mumbling around the bottle and flailing his hands until Steven pulled the bottle form his mouth.

“Poopy! Need potty!” Ritchie desperately exclaimed as he spluttered milk all over himself. He tried to extract himself from his infantile seat but to no avail, the suit was designed to keep the person in place. His desperation made finding the correct adult words hard, Ritchie’s mind was defaulting to a young child’s vocabulary.

“Not now, baby. Finish your bottle and we will take you up to the toilet, OK?” Steven reasoned and before Ritchie could respond he shoved the bottle back into his brother’s mouth.

Ritchie mumbled but realised that Steven wasn’t going to let him out until he finished the bottle. He started greedily sucking down the milk as he became increasingly desperate to get out of the chair and taken to the bathroom.

When the bottle was finally drained Steven slowly set it down on the table. He began getting Ritchie out of the chair and as he did so he saw Ritchie’s red face grimace as he rode out another wave of strong cramps. Steven took delight in telling Ritchie to wait in the centre of the room as he moved the high chair into the corner of the room again. He could see that every second was pushing Ritchie’s tenuous control closer to the edge. Steven slowly took Ritchie’s hand and walked towards the stairs.

---

Karen’s eyes were as wide as dinner plates and she couldn’t take them off of the screen. She could hardly believe that one of her son’s was capable of this.

Karen had found the folder with all the previous subliminal messages. She saw the dates on them and realised how they corresponded with Ritchie’s slow descent into babyhood. She realised that these files had been somehow used to influence her oldest son’s thinking. Her confusion slowly turned to anger, a towering anger pointed at Steven.

Footsteps on the stairs alerted her to the fact that her sons were coming back upstairs. Whereas she had been initially worried of being found in Steven’s bedroom, she now sat in wait.

---

“If you need the potty you had better hurry up!” Steven taunted as the boys were halfway up the stairs.

Ritchie was going as fast as he could but the thickness between his legs slowed him down, as did his increasingly poor coordination. He was finding walking to be increasingly tricky. What was slowing him down the most though, was the massive pressure in his bowels that was quickly becoming unbearable.

As they rounded the top of the stairs Ritchie was now seconds from losing control, he could barely even think straight as he reached around with one hand and held the back of his diaper. Ritchie could see the toilet but without someone to pull his diaper off he knew he would never be able to use it himself.

“Stevie… Potty…” Ritchie mumbled. He tugged on Steven’s shirt but found that Steven was completely distracted.

Steven had looked into Ritchie’s bedroom and realised that their mom wasn’t in there. His heart started beating a mile a minute as he slowly walked along the hallway away from the bedroom towards his own room. He heard Ritchie moaning behind him but Steven, on shaky legs, left him at the top of the stairs and slowly walked to his own room.

He looked into the doorway of his room and it felt like time froze. He saw his mom sitting in his computer chair staring at him with fire in her eyes. Steven could see the subliminal program open on the computer next to her. His mouth went dry and he felt himself shaking as he realised his devious plot had been uncovered.

The silence was unbearable as mother and son stared at each other. Steven felt absolute horror that he had been found out, he could hardly believe this was happening. He felt sweat on his forehead and he half thought he was going to collapse from shock.

“Stevie! Mommy!” Ritchie started waddling down the landing, his crinkling was audible to everyone in the icy silence, “Poopy! Poopy!”

Halfway to where Steven was standing Ritchie fell on to his hands and knees and started crawling, he found it a lot easier to move on all fours.. His red face contorted as he crawled towards his brother’s room. A long wet fart escaped from Ritchie’s tortured body, it was quickly followed by several hot sticky lumps that exploded against the back of his diaper. Almost simultaneously Ritchie felt his bladder begin to empty as he started fully using his padding.

By the time he reached Steven he had lost control. He pulled on Steven’s leg as both Steven and Karen watched the young man climb back to his feet before immediately squatting and pushing out a huge wet load into his diaper. He grunted in effort as he pushed down, the back of the diaper bulged out as the poop surged out of Ritchie’s body.

Ritchie was rooted in place as he grunted and forced out several more logs into his infant pants. The soft but firm turds pushed against the padding before curling up and searching for more room in the full diaper. With each new lump, Ritchie could feel the mess spread further up his back and around towards the front.

After several humiliating seconds it finally ended and Ritchie fell on to his hands and knees. The smell started to escape the diaper now and Ritchie began quietly sobbing like a baby who needed a new diaper.

“Mom, I-” Steven began to say as he ignored the infantile scene next to him, he didn’t know how to explain this all away but he had to try.

“Stop.” Karen said shortly, “The game is up. I know what you have been doing and I cannot believe my own son could be capable of this.”

Steven felt his eyes watering. He realised that what he had done was illegal. To damage his brother like this was unforgiveable, it may even be permanent. He couldn’t go to prison though; he would never survive in prison!

“Mom… He bullied me. I… I just wanted to get even.” Steven said as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

“You think this is getting even?” Karen, her voice barely controlled as the apocalyptic fury bubbled under the surface, pointed at Ritchie who was looking confused, “Look what you have done to Ritchie!”

“I got carried away…” Steven said quietly. He looked at the ground unable to face his mom or the product of his experiments.

“Can you undo it?” Karen asked quietly. As angry as she was at her youngest son, she was equally worried for Ritchie.

“I… I don’t know.” Steven said as he started sobbing, “I think that if I stop reinforcing the message he should slowly start growing back to normal.”

“You think!?” Karen stood up now and started walking towards her two children, her anger now too much to contain, “You had better hope so.”

“You… You aren’t going to tell the police, are you?” Steven asked as he snivelled and shrunk in front of his mother’s advance. If his mom told the police he didn’t know what he would do, he would surely have to run away from home and go into hiding. Steven’s mind raced as he faced the prospect of losing his freedom. Suddenly, everything he had done no longer seemed worth the trouble he now faced. This had been like a game to Steven, he had never considered the damage he might be doing.

“The police?” Karen thought for a few seconds as she looked at the pathetic sight of the two boys. One in a dirty diaper and the other snivelling and crying, “No… An eye for an eye seems appropriate in this scenario.”

“Huh?” Steven said looking up through eyes that shimmered behind tears.

Karen didn’t say a word but instead grabbed Steven’s hand and started marching him towards the nursery.

“You had better hope this wears off.” She hissed at him as she pulled him roughly through the nursery door, “Because until he is back to 100% you will be babied right alongside him. Once he recovers maybe we will let you grow up too… Maybe.”

The flood gates now opened and Steven began openly and loudly crying as he was dragged towards the changing table. He turned to look down the landing just before he entered the nursery to see a confused Ritchie following the pair of them in. Steven begged loudly to be allowed a reprieve, to find a different way to make it up to his family but his pleading fell on deaf ears. As Karen advanced towards him with a thick diaper, Steven realised that the tables had well and truly turned.

I loved it! I truly felt the fear at the moment of discovery. It I were Steven, I would try to come up with a new message that would reverse the effects of all of the other messages and then