LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What does 3 days in the ICU cost?

I live in a similar market, cheap houses can be as low as 25k, Ours was 59k when we bought it, worth 82 now. (we added front and back porches, redid bathroom and such)

6 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Damn. Where do you live? $30k wouldn't even get you a lot here let alone a house. I paid $377k for mine and we got a good deal on it.

I live in Kansas. The house I bought is 109 years old and needed/needs major remodeling, Plaster was falling down off the ceiling, someone stole all the wiring, plumbing needed totally redone.

Kitchen is useable, but needs an update soon as the plaster is starting to fall off the ceiling.

When I first got the house I camped out in my little camper until I got the electric turned on, it also didn't have a meter socket or power line too it.

I had to do all that. Thankfully I didn't have to hire the electric out and could do it myself.

I still have to finish dry walling the rest of the dining room once I get some more money. And then project will be replacing the foundation on one of the sides as well as the studs in some walls and floor sills.

Termites did lots of damage to the floor sills on one side.

I do love a good project though.

It's gonna need a roof as it leaks over one of the bedrooms, gonna probably hire that out once I get the money to do so.

My parents thought I was crazy when I told the guy I wanted the house.

I didn't have to get a loan or anything and only had to give the owner the first months payment which was $250.00 and that's what I pay per month.

I have 8 more years of payments to make and then It'll be mine.

The yard is a pretty large lot too.

4 hours ago, Alvin Spacemunk said:

Same here Elfy!

So glad I'm British and get it all free pretty much

True, but there are still some ridiculous exclusions:

• Eye and dental charges originally introduced to pay for war expenditure; this was around the time of the Korea conflict, which I didn't know we were involved in. I guess it must still be raging. As someone who spends

My recent stay in the hospital (Hemoroids were bleeding, lost over 2 pints of blood) cost me (After insurance) about $3100 US so far "Hope" I don't get any more bills, as I'm already tight on money after that until July 2017 (Minimum wage job). If I get any more bills I'll be filing for Bankruptcy this year. :(