LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found a bus pass today

arent you supposed to turn in found bus passes? I know I would be sad if i had lost mine, and if i knew someone was using it I would be pissed.

And where I live, if we register our cards we get a new one back if we happen to lose it, but if that old card is still being used whoever is using it might be reported unless someone cancels the card.

19 hours ago, tayiie said:

arent you supposed to turn in found bus passes? I know I would be sad if i had lost mine, and if i knew someone was using it I would be pissed.

And where I live, if we register our cards we get a new one back if we happen to lose it, but if that old card is still being used whoever is using it might be reported unless someone cancels the card.

Oh no, this was a regular all day ticket made by the farebox on the bus, I think the kind of bus pass you are thinking of is something with someones name on it or a monthly pass.

And of course the day all local buses are free to ride, the driver doesnt try to stop me from putting my farecard into the box, there were supposed to be things blocking the farecard slot from letting farecards and bus passes slid into it....