LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Night Time Pull-Up Style Diapers For Heavier Adults?

I've just bought some double thickness terry training pants they make them up to XL. These over a tena maxi or super slip and plastic pants eliminate leaks completely and I wet a lot while asleep.

Midwest... if you actually check back here - if you have some way of getting last week's paper they actually had $6 off a pack sunday coupons for Tena overnights! They sell them in CVS in the USA, but of course they were out of my size- and I misplaced both of my coupons (had 2)!

• 2 weeks later...

Probably the heaviest Pull up I have used was from Abena. It is super thick. But being a pull up even though it's thick it still leaks out the side when I am laying on my back. So a brief is still your best bet for night time unless you are a light sleeper. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2016 at 8:01 PM, psyducki said:

Midwest... if you actually check back here - if you have some way of getting last week's paper they actually had $6 off a pack sunday coupons for Tena overnights! They sell them in CVS in the USA, but of course they were out of my size- and I misplaced both of my coupons (had 2)!

• 3 weeks later...
On August 30, 2016 at 2:34 AM, Midwest Babygirl said:

I don't get the paper, but Tena has a free sample pack of their new overnight pullups (one pad and one each of M, L, and XL) plus a $2 off coupon from their website that I'm gong to order.

• 3 weeks later...