LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

dips = femininity?

It's an interesting question. I've always felt more feminine in a diaper, even b4 I transitioned. For me I think - like you mentioned - the fact that it removes the sense of having male genitals at all.(if you follow me) When I'm padded up I don't even notice them. On the plus side, they give some shape to my almost non existent behind.^_^

It smothes everything out down there, so yea. I feel way more like a girl when i am diapered. I use it for the worst days emotionally, and if i cant sleep. I

For reasons I have explained elsewhere, it is a necessary part of being a very little girl for me. Tell me that the material of the baby panties is not very feminine and girls have been more closely associated with diapers when I was little both wearing, chastizement and using with Dolly. The panties that were part of the original "babydoll set" were designed after baby panties and the item was designed after a baby dress of sime kind

On 8/2/2016 at 2:49 AM, Rachel Emily said:

I don't feel particularly feminine in a diaper. Now, the pink plastic panties on the other hand...:)

With a name like Rachel, what else would be put on you? Mine are more a part of my outfit and match some part of it

It would seem to me that, since this is about femininity per se, this thread would be best in the Little Girls' Playhouse

In fact, it was from Rachel that I first came across being less than fully feminine as "going over to the Dark Side"

• 2 weeks later...

Diapers help me a lot, the feeling, the bulkines. I feel more femininity come out from my body.
The best is when I use also a chastity device, so I can reduce to the minium the feeling from down there, this helps in times when i'm feeling most dysphoric

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Didn't when i first started wearing girls clothes, kept them mostly separate but i eventually got into abdl and little girls stuff so it all came together lol. Now i'm normally in nappies regardless of what i wear these days, do think of them as a upgrade from panties/knickers though lol

On 8/3/2016 at 9:24 PM, Little Christine said:

For reasons I have explained elsewhere, it is a necessary part of being a very little girl for me. Tell me that the material of the baby panties is not very feminine and girls have been more closely associated with diapers when I was little both wearing, chastizement and using with Dolly. The panties that were part of the original "babydoll set" were designed after baby panties and the item was designed after a baby dress of sime kind

In addition, if some poor 6 year old boy was a bedwetter, or wore diapers in general and it got out. He could count on being called a "baby girl" or a "little girl [or a 'little baby girl']", sometimes by members of his own family

• 5 weeks later...

Perhaps I'm a little odd in this being what seems one of the few Trans women doms around here. I find babying a little helps with my dysphoria, having that out let for my maternal feelings that I'll likely never get to give to my own child. Personally I find a lot babygirl stuff goes to the point of sissiness or parody of femininity which rather ruins the point to me but some babies do need to be engulfed in frills I get that.

• 1 month later...

I don’t connect my diapers with my feminine self other than when I was figuring myself out I wanted to be dressed as a baby girl. Once I knew I was T it made sense that I wanted to dress like a girl was I wanted to grow up a girl.

Now I do love how I look in a cute onesie 

0119B15D-50B6-4967-925B-B2D59BF92035.jpeg

• 6 months later...

I am somewhat surprised that now 20 years post op I still love to wear a diaper, I could write pages on how different it feel having a vagina inside my diaper but it has many sensations I truly love If it were just feminization this would not happen clearly there is something I love about being in my diaper.

• 7 months later...

Everything actually started for me with panties and maxi pads or even folded up toilet paper in briefs, which made me feel feminine obviously. That slowly over the years developed into an interest in diapers. Once i started getting into wearing diapers i realised it was more fun to wear things that make me look and feel like a little girl, and i would slip more and more into a little mindset in diapers, and wanting that feeling more and more. Also i second the above mentioned notions that wearing a diaper makes my downstairs area seem more feminine due to it flatening everything out and making me forget my least desired physical atribute.

You have no idea hout Very Little Girl thick cloth diapers and 2 or 3 traditional "baby" panties feel

large.5a12600551b83_11pink.jpg.9cdc0e559

as part of a babydoll

large.59e92309b12e0_todaybbdoll3.jpg.9dd

Of course it helps if you are an adorable little blonde (but who said I am adorable?)

Add a tiara: 2di4!!

large.tiara.jpg.4ca1132522f1f3964cc4a1fb

It is probably a linkage more than an equality. By that, I mean an association based on a preponderence of related behaviour over time as I describe in RUBBER PANTIES'R'US. Over the millennia, it was  women who diapered infants, either as mothers or nurses, Little girls  used diapers with dolls and  the classic threat issued to little boys was to be put in "your baby sister's" diapers and PINK rubber panties. Often girls were kept in diapers longer than boys;  not uncommony up to and including age 5. Often up to age 8,  little girls were put in diapers for tirps that would take tow hours or more. Given these things, it is not suprising that diapers have gotten a feminine or sissy reputation

• Like 1