LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woman, 21, likes to drink from a tot

It's a nice little promo for the youtube channel. I'll bet the views of her videos and subscribers have increased because of the article. All of which means more money for her (assuming her channel is monetized)

7 minutes ago, Daddy Donavan said:

I don't ever comment but I am here. We have here a 22 year old who decided she wanted to promote her being a little girl to the world. She did what this generation does and did not play the tape through when it comes to what are the possibilities if she goes public telling about her and her daddy. No one wants the story of two twenty something year olds who live together, but hey if we can show they have something different about them, they will. If you look at her video she posted after the story came out you can see she never thought about what could happen or what they would say. She may have done some good, and I am all for the promotion of our lifestyle, we just have to be careful of what we say and how people will look at us.

On 8/9/2016 at 2:48 AM, Saschadzg said:

This is the original source, and they sold the rights to the newspapers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA5OzZ4sSMQ

And the statement AB is because of childhood abuse is open opposed by fellow ABs, especially from Germany.

I don't know how you can oppose that since it's her story.

Many ABs hate it when the abuse thing gets brought up, because it ties back to the idea that AB is some sort of psychological problem, in this case a side effect of PTSD.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2016 at 9:51 AM, Saschadzg said:

I belong to the rare circle of people who remember events before their 3rd birthday, the majority do not remember them. That

• 2 weeks later...

Jess made a video about the video they made of her and she says this has nothing to do with abuse. She also doesn't do this 24/7 but they made it look like she did, they also made it look like she does this because of abuse. People were saying in the comments that she had mental issues and needed therapy. Of course they would say that because the video was saying she was doing all this to cope with her abuse so they were saying she needed therapy for that because they

• Like 1