LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wrong time to be a little

While i havent really had a chance to explore this side of myself i know its there and have acknowledged it. Only recently have i had my first headspace moment. I was tKing a shower and before i got out i set the water to its coldest. I closed my eyes and just let the water rush over the back of my head and down my back. I lifted my head, eyes still closed,

Yeah I get "little" moments at the wrong time:

Like standing at the counter at Cafe Nero and getting the little feeling there and sort of wishing I was with my daddy and acting kiddish etc

Not that I got a daddy but like imaginary one etc

Aside from collecting Disney-which I don't consider to be a "childish" hobby. Plenty of adults love and collect it. I would say that yes, I do have distinctly "little" moments. However, they tend to be reserved for when I am very stressed or re-experiencing trauma. Last night, I crawled into bed after putting on 3 diapers and no pants. Sometimes, I'll linger a bit too long in the baby aisle. I think these moments are scarce for me because I'm always in a diaper and no one thinks twice about me turning on what can be

I didn't have much of a little side before untraining. Untraining seems to have created one in me - or maybe just freed the one I had.

There are a few times in my life that I have to make concessions to my little side basically just to not be jittery. Whenever I'm under stress these days I always find myself carrying my paci in the inside pocket of my jacket. I'll occasionally put my hand in there and touch it just to remind myself that it's there.

For really stressful stuff like doctor and dentist appointments I tend to find myself wearing thicker padding and looser clothes - the alternative is being sweaty and jittery.

On 7/29/2016 at 3:52 PM, PrincessAriel said:

Aside from collecting Disney-which I don't consider to be a "childish" hobby. Plenty of adults love and collect it. I would say that yes, I do have distinctly "little" moments. However, they tend to be reserved for when I am very stressed or re-experiencing trauma. Last night, I crawled into bed after putting on 3 diapers and no pants. Sometimes, I'll linger a bit too long in the baby aisle. I think these moments are scarce for me because I'm always in a diaper and no one thinks twice about me turning on what can be

• 4 weeks later...
On August 4, 2016 at 0:06 AM, Nyte Kitsune said:

Guilty! Love Disney stuff, as well as PIxar and Dreamworks (Mostly just movies), Though I do have a "Toothless" figure (From How to Train Your Dragon). Don't have any real "Toys" aside from a Stuffed Garfield and Odie and a big Pikachu that my niece gave to me (I'm the one that got her hooked to Pokemon) and a Poseable Lucario from S.H. Figurearts. As for coloring books, I'm an artist, so my coloring books are whatever I happen to draw (My profile pic for example).

Haha! Mickey in his apprentice robe, Marie, and Tigger all live on my bed!

I have a very highly regressive sissy baby girl. Her regression is largely under control and managed well. But sometimes, everything goes awry. She might have a deeply regressive sudden episode in public and the only solution is to take her home.