LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU

So, I'm hoping to buysome more premium diapers soon, and I thought that I would ask some opinions. I've heard some good things about ABU. I'm curious what you all think about the company/customer service. What do you guys think of the ABU space? Has anyone tried the ABU Plain and Simple? What did you think of that?

I ordered a few samples from them, one Little Pawz and one Space, a while ago. Normally I go for the plain white diapers, but I was in the mood for something cute and printed. I LOVED the Little Pawz, so I got half a case of 'em =o. So, I don't know how the crinkle factor would be on an ABU Simple, but I doubt it would be more - or equally - crinkly than one of my Little Pawz (spoiler alert: Little Pawz are nice and crinkly!).

I was kind of apprehensive about the price, but they're so worth it in the end. If you want to try it out, get a sample first!

Bought a case of simples because they were supposed to be the most absorbent on the market. If you're on your back then yes, they hold for days. I wear a large and found that the padding in the front was very thin and that while standing and flooding it would sometimes leak. I fixed this by adding a booster to the front. I shouldn't have to do that to a diaper claiming to hold more than 5 liters of liquid. With the booster in front though, I could probably wear one diaper

I use ABU LittlePawz, Space, and Cushies diapers. The LittlePawz and Space diapers are fantastic. Very absorbent, thick, and crinkly. They're comfortable to wear as well. Often I wear them overnight, or whenever.

Cushies, for me, are more of a daytime diaper because of the single tape design. I haven't had a chance to wear one of the new V2 Cushies, but they looked much improved over the originals.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried Abu space and they were way to thick for me. I'm not a little just a dl. I seem to keep going back to molicare. I'm pretty much done with abu unless they come out with a thin space diaper.