LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long have you been incontinent?

On 1/27/2019 at 7:30 AM, nikkijo said:

since age 12.... cyclical accidents.  Now at 38..... 24/7 with minimal bladder control( IF I. Get an urge it's already to late) 

That's exactly how mine started.... by age 37 the breaks between was about 4 days  with about 4 months of ever worsening leaks. Peaking at weeks of zero functionality  so far it only been 7 days of both bladder and bowel before the episode tapers off... but it's getting worsening every cycle  

I feel my case a bit less alone now. 

Hopefully I still have control of bowel in most cases, just I feel its cycle has accelerated because I must void more often ... 2 times a day at less. Still I get bm in diaper approx. 2 times a month. Hope they won't occur more often.

I would be happy to void only 2 times a day - that is if you meant total daily voiding and not just the times that you can't make it to a bathroom and wet yourself.  Some days I have to pee every 2 hours and some times in the day I can go 3 to 4 hours.  The other day at work in my 8 hour shift I had to get up to pee 3 times, and one more time at the end when I was about to leave.  And please, don't suggest I wear diapers to work or to keep me from having to get up and use the toilet so often.  That won't happen as I wear just for personal enjoyment and will never ever wear all the time or to work until my body can absolutely no longer control my bladder on it's own.

On 1/29/2019 at 1:59 PM, rusty pins said:

I would be happy to void only 2 times a day - that is if you meant total daily voiding and not just the times that you can't make it to a bathroom and wet yourself.  Some days I have to pee every 2 hours and some times in the day I can go 3 to 4 hours.  The other day at work in my 8 hour shift I had to get up to pee 3 times, and one more time at the end when I was about to leave.  And please, don't suggest I wear diapers to work or to keep me from having to get up and use the toilet so often.  That won't happen as I wear just for personal enjoyment and will never ever wear all the time or to work until my body can absolutely no longer control my bladder on it's own.

Sorry I misspoke, i would say I use toilets to move my bowels 2 times a day in order not to poop in diaper. I do especially on morning and evening, so I usually can manage the day time this way and accidents rarely occur.

It's much much more often for peeing so I use diapers because I feel it so late and so often...

My urologist prescribed me a TENS electrostimulation of tibial nerve which is binded to the blader command as well. He told me the problem with this it takes at less 3 months of practice to notice benefits. Still it may work or not but without indesirable effects. I'm only at week 3 now...

• 1 month later...

My wetting started in oct 2013

I fell out side on ice it had rained all night then 3 am droped below 30 Ice was all over I was in a lot of pain I wet the bed 1 time after that.then it started slowly when I got sick of wet beds I added diapers then I started to wet more soon I was wetting every nigh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i know just got recently diagnosed with urge urinary incontinence but i have known that i have been having issues longer than i was diagnosed it started without a diagnosis for three years had OAB frequent urination and leakage. just before high school i already had an underdeveloped and weak bladder because i wet the bed until i was 13.5

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

I always had difficulty with potty training as a kid, I was still in full time diapers until I was about 6 and I've always needed a diaper for bed. Over the past 6 months my daytime continence has declined so I'm in diapers all the time however I'm only urinary incontinent.

ive always had a weak bladder as a kid i bed wet until i was 13.5 and at age 22 my issues came but only during the day and im 25.5 now and got an official urge urinary incontinence diagnosis a couple days ago.

ive always had a weak bladder as a kid i bed wet until i was 13.5 and at age 22 my issues came but only during the day and im 25.5 now and got an official urge urinary incontinence diagnosis a couple days ago.

do to side effect of prescribed medication of frequent urgency urination OAB AND leakage

• 1 month later...
Are you incontinent by choice

Sent from my Z717VL using Tapatalk

Why’d you unpotty train

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you incontinent by choice

Sent from my Z717VL using Tapatalk

Since your unpotty trained how many bladder and bowel accidents do you have per day how long did it take to unpotty train what did you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how to start, so I guess the way to do this is to say:  I am 47, and have been potty trained since I was about 2.5.  I was born with Cerebral Palsy, and used walkers, Crutches and a wheelchair throughout my childhood and teen years, going to crutches full time in about 1985.  I have had bouts of incontinence for at least 4 years, and I have to use the Underpads to protect the seat of my wheelchair from sweat penetrating the chair's cushion fabric.  At one time, I was having problems where I would be sitting in my wheelchair, and the sweat would cause a terrible smell:  I determined that sitting on it and sweating was the cause of the smell.  So, to make sure I had no problems, I went to the Doctor and told him about the issue, and he prescribed the Underpads.

While there, I had a discussion about what would be needed to get diapers if needed:  He was very understanding, telling me that I just had to ask him, and he would help me get them.  I think that as I age, my CP is getting worse, and it is causing issues.  Well, fast forward to June 2019:  During June and July, have had issues with what I think is IBS OR Divarticulitis (sp)  This causes problems in that causes me pain, and it makes it so I am running to the bathroom 5-6 times each time I have a spell.  I had several accidents and a few close calls.

My concerns were amplified when, I was getting up 6 times in a night just to complete a BM, and I would be on the toilet for 15-45 minutes at a time.  This is and was interfering with being able to sleep, and I had a bad cough and sometimes I would have loose watery BM's:  So, I made two decisions at the end of July:

One was: that I was going to be "Ready" to deal with bouts of incontinence:  I have long suspected that some of the issues I have had are more than just "episodes."  Sometimes, when doing something, I simply cant make the bathroom, while at other times, I am fine:  2 Weeks ago, when I had to move all my scripts to another pharmacy, after coughing for a month, I got up the courage to ask him for the diapers when he had to refill the underpads.  He thinks that it would be a good move, and with a diagnosis of "incontinence due to limited mobility" I can now get what I think I need.  Part of my decision was that I would wear diapers 24/7 for a few weeks, and see if I can control some of the symptoms:  I cant take chances on having accidents at work, and I've almost had them there, and I am losing sleep because of living in the bathroom during the late night and early morning hours.

Two was:  That I would seek advice from those that either deal with the problems associated with incontinence and try to find products and solutions for the problem.  Daily Diapers has resources that I have been using to do research.  I also decided that I was going to "accept" that my disability may require me to use diapers and other products on a more frequent basis, and that diapers are another form of underwear, and that there is no shame in using them....However, I do admit to being a tad bit embarrassed about having to do that, but I can't be dealing with no sleep, and I NEED that:  Using diapers isn't that bad if you have what you need.

So, Here I am, incontinent and a little lost:  I have had a couple situations happen (1 was all my fault) as I adjust to this:  but other than that, it's been pretty easy to get what I need, I just have to be able to deal with my embarrassment: But I have "accepted" that this is the way I want to deal with it.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings :)

Brian

• 4 weeks later...

I was hospitalized in August 2002 with a fast-moving Prostate-infection (felt mildly ill in the morning; was cycling between fever & chills ~every 15 minutes by mid-afternoon in the ER). Home 3½ days later I only had a Toddler's level of urinary control & found it exciting--not distressing. 17 years later I still only enjoy wearing a (disposable) Adult-Diaper & it only excites me when my Playful, easily-excited bladder surprises me. I've shared bits & pieces of my story here before but didn't see any contributions of mine in this thread.

That infection did some interesting things to the way my nerves are wired (Sexual vs Urinary). As it happens I do not consider anything there broken & am not about to go under the knife to get it fixed. I've had the "microwave" Prostate-therapy once (mid-2004) & I doubt I will roll THOSE dice again; my outcome was acceptable to me, but I understand it didn't end well for some. Before I share the rest of that story, let's see if this much actually flies; I've been away from D.D. for a while. Best regards, all.