LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappies r us

Thanks for posting your review, been looking for a uk supplier of printed / patterned nappies.

will be ordering at the weekend.

just ashame they don't have bambino nappies.

1 hour ago, Chloe said:

Thanks for posting your review, been looking for a uk supplier of printed / patterned nappies.

will be ordering at the weekend.

just ashame they don't have bambino nappies.

On 7/28/2016 at 10:04 PM, Pamperbum_uk said:

Id like nappies r us to stock rearz safaris.....

I use nappies R us a lot. In fact, Iam about to order some space and little paws. Really wish they'd stock rearz so I can give them a bash.

Yep a wonderful companany cant sing there praises loudly enough, very discreet pacaging.

They are now my go to sight for plastic backed nappies, i have been geting the ABU super dry kids and they are what Tener slips might have become

Damn if I had know that this thread was going to get them so much business I would have brought shares in the company instead of nappies :D

I have used them several times now, it's great to find a UK based supplier that still retails plastic-backed Abriforms, amongst others. It would be helpful if they stocked more accessory items though, such as bedmats - currently have to acquire these from a different supplier which is somewhat annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

ok I said that the little paws were my new night time nappy .........yeah that didn't happen been sneaking on 1 or 2 during the day had enough to last me till around sept 10 now only have 3 left:o.

saving for a new computer so no reorder for a while........BOOOOOOOOOOOO