LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Throwing a party - Thought I would share

Okay so despite my nervousness and all that I thought I should reply seriously to at least a few points, since I think I'll likely be going!

Okay so like the pink diaper thing. I honestly don't have much of an interest in pink diapers, but like I can 110% play along because yes it would be funny and I'll try anything once! Also - when you say split a case of diapers I assume you mean a case of DC Amour / Rearz? I might want to chip in on that, if so, since I don't really want to buy a 10 pack myself.

And, am I the only person whose not huge on beer? I can do a few types (milk/oatmeal stouts), but I'd need to buy them. Which isn't a problem for me, but I hate being *that guy* who brings his own beer to the party and then only drinks the beer he brought. I can do wine, with little to no preference, if anyone wants me to bring some! If spilling is a worry, then I'll leave the wine at home (or I'll just get a sippy cup haha).

• Like 2

I'm so looking forward to this party. I'm taking a vacation day that Friday and having my co-worker cover my Sunday so I'll actually have a 3 day weekend. I'm driving from Kansas City and the weather will determine whether I take the truck or the motorcycle. I love IPA,