LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I think I want to be AB

I think I want to go further then just waiting to wear diapers I also want to try a paci and a babA and maybe sleep in a crib.I would like girlfriend/mommy

2yrs now it's started out as diaper fetish to wondering what it be like wearing one. Then looking at out bAby stuff pacis babas,cribs started with me role-playing as baby and then as about then becoming babyfur then back to role-playing

4 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

No surprise, happened to me as well. Started as a DL and ended up with Pacis and Little clothes.

Me too--well, the pacis anyway. I haven't moved on to actual AB clothes, and I'm not sure I want to. But it is normal for DLs to want to explore the adult-baby aspect of ABDL, if only out of curiosity and a desire to try something new. I think Toddy of the ABDLCast did a show on it (our identities changing over time), and if I find a link, I'll post it here.

12 hours ago, Jamie said:

I think I want to go further then just waiting to wear diapers I also want to try a paci and a babA and maybe sleep in a crib.I would like girlfriend/mommy

I started as just a DL and got into Age-Play: seems others who've replied to this thread have to.

I'm not an AB though I'm more an AK

• 5 weeks later...