LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Compounding Conditions

Had a "fun" day yesterday due to my many issues.

Got new glasses and my eyes were adjusting to them.

Due to Meniere's, my balance is very visual, so my eyes being buggy was making me unsteady.

Being unsteady and not trusting my vision and balance triggered anxiety.

Anxiety triggered depression.

...and I'm fighting a back injury and not quite walking right was causing great pressure in my back.

It sure seems to pile up on you like that at times. I've been through a pretty rough patch in the last couple of weeks myself but it's getting better (or at least not getting worse) so I'm managing. If you've still got your old glasses wear them a few more days till your back is well enough to handle the strain ;)

Get yourself feeling better ASAP! :P

Bettypooh

I suffer from a rare condition that has caused more problems through compound damage then the condition itself I can sympathise with you it sucks

The problem with things like anxiety and depression is that one small thing can cause a chain reaction that eventually means you have a much bigger problem than you started with!

I remember when I was given the wrong medication once, had two different pills that interacted with each other and caused me to have the worst feelings I've ever felt. I was shaky, hot but cold at the same time, my mind was racing and I was in constant panic... Caused me to have something close to a breakdown and quitting my job before I even realised the problem. So yeah, one small pill that had the GP, the pharmacist or myself thought about like we should've would mean I would likely still be working in that place.

Hopefully some time and rest will slowly put everything back in balance.

At least I can say I recognize anxiety when it is coming on, so I am able to keep it somewhat in check until I get home to meds. In this particular case it was "This Lasagna is delicious... so why do I want to run out of the restaurant screaming and crying?"

7 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Got new glasses and my eyes were adjusting to them.

What they look like?

Due to Meniere's, my balance is very visual, so my eyes being buggy was making me unsteady.

My Nana has that

Being unsteady and not trusting my vision and balance triggered anxiety.

Anxiety triggered depression.

...and I'm fighting a back injury and not quite walking right was causing great pressure in my back.

Sorry to hear that :(

I know what it's like fighting depression and anxiety

I got these "Lincoln" glasses from eyebuydirect.com - I love em! And out the door with lenses and e-blue blocking I got them for under $80 with my prescription!

My best to Nana, I know Meniere's is a pain in the rump! hope she doesn't have it too bad!

My "cave" is actually my bedroom. I've got it set up with black-out curtains and independent A/C so I can make it dark and cool to help smooth me out when I get overwhelmed by the world. Just this month added an adjustable base to my bed so I can go into lounge mode to relax and take pressure off my back. Also great for TV/iPad time.

Then it's a soda from my vending machine and a blankey!

pl4718_1.700x350.1442194136.jpg