LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Morning wood and diapers

I recently started wearing diapers, usually on the weekends, when my flatmates aren't home. I'm really enjoying wearing diapers!! But I tried to use them at night and it's not comfortable at all.

I usually sleep soundly at night and wake up with an erection and a full bladder, and when I start to move around the house, the erection goes down and I can go pee. I'd like to be able to empty my bladder on my diaper while still in bed. But my erections are vertical (pointing to my belly), and the tip of my penis is quite above the absorbent part of the diaper. So, if I try to do it, I'll wet everything but my diaper.

Do you have any suggestion on how to enjoy diapers while in bed? Or should I avoid wearing them?

you really need the next size up. when i switched from medium to large, it made all the difference in the world in terms of these sorts of things. as somebody once told me on here, you diaper should go up to your belly button, and then (to me at least) it doesn't matter where you're pointed

Unfortunately the best solution is to just point your penis down and keep it that way while you sleep. As long as you're putting the diaper on properly so you don't have gaps in the leg gathers, you shouldn't leak in that position unless you're legitimately out of absorbancy. It might be uncomfortable when you wake up, but the more you deal with it, the more used to it you will get. Keep in mind that even if you point straight up when you're erect, if you put a diaper on when you're soft it can only go up so much before the diaper stops it, and it'll stay there.

one suggestion i have is to get some pampers size 3-6 swadlers, or huggies, they absorb really good, before you put on your diaper , wrap

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll try with slightly larger diapers and from another brand (the ones I'm wearing now are a bit too tight, but it was my first time buying diapers). If it doesn't work as expected, I'll then try to wrap it with a small diaper, as it was suggested.

I don't feel like jerking off first thing in the morning. I'd prefer to stay sleepy in bed for a while, possibly peeing myself, and then wake up and change.

Point it down usually works, but it's really uncomfortable, and sometimes even painful.

I only diaper when totally flaccid, the more flaccid the better. Then it's incredibly important to point it DOWN between your legs. Do the diaper up tightly! If you've done it right, it will be

On 7/23/2016 at 4:00 AM, new2diaper said:

Do you have any suggestion on how to enjoy diapers while in bed? Or should I avoid wearing them?

I'd never recommend that! :)

I have the same problem...and sometimes am glad for it.