LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cant seem to talk to people

I have trouble talking to people in social situations, especially girls. I always spend to long thinking what to say, and when I do talk it makes the already silent and awkward situation worse. My small circle of friends even took to calling me the king of silence. The only place I can seem to speak freely, and without worry is at work, yet I have the same problem talking to co_workers outside of work.

I just get so nervous that I can't speak. Sometimes to the point of shaking...whats wrong with me?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I have an issue like this as well. I also can't really talk to people, girls even more so. I always wind up stuttering and stammering, and getting flustered that I can't say what I'm trying to say. I usually know exactly what I want to say in my head, but getting the words to come out in a coherent way is very troublesome. A friend at work says he doesn't notice this when I'm on Xbox Live, but when in person, I am a stuttering mess. It's something I really hate about myself, and don't know how to fix it.

I have an issue like this as well. I also can't really talk to people, girls even more so. I always wind up stuttering and stammering, and getting flustered that I can't say what I'm trying to say. I usually know exactly what I want to say in my head, but getting the words to come out in a coherent way is very troublesome. A friend at work says he doesn't notice this when I'm on Xbox Live, but when in person, I am a stuttering mess. It's something I really hate about myself, and don't know how to fix it.

That's pretty much exactly what I'm talking about, but it's more that I can't make sounds at all. I've wondered about social anxiety, but for some reason don't think it's likely.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk