LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing too fast (private for SSJTyler and Valeria)

valeria

* I carry you into the kitchen as mommy follows behind us and makes you a bottle * someone is cranky! I think a nice bottle will fix that! * as I finish saying that mommy hads me a bottle to which I put the nipple in your mouth to which as much as you try you can't help but nurse it *

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mom smiles as she watches you feed the bottle to me as i couldn't stop nursing from it as the milk tasted sweet as i finally calmed down from fussing so much earlier.

* once you finish the bottle I shift you in my arms and lightly pat and rub your back to help you burp as I carry you into the living room. As you burp you are caught off guard but all this new stuff. a big screen tv, new couches and coffee tables, a rocking chair, a dvd cabinet which they never had before. you notice a playpen with a bunch of stuffed animals in it some of your fav type and colour! you can't believe all this *

I was a bit in aww over what i was seeing as i couldn't believe this is what my life is going to be now as i was slowly giving up with fighting as i still struggle to understand why this it happening as i blushed from being burped as mom smiles and takes me from you as she sits in the rocking chair.

* Mommy smiles down at you and rocks with you in the chair and turns the tv to a nice baby station which shows baby cartoons all the time * there we go much better. see this isn't so bad now isn't it? see the pretty cartoons?

I think about trying to argue about this just once more hoping it goes my way "but i don't want baby cartoons i want the shows i watch" i try to get off her lap but she keeps me on her lap.

I see the remote as i try to reach it so i could change the channel as there was no way i was gonna sit here and watch cartoons as i felt the pacifier in my mouth i spit it out not wanting it as i havn't had one since i was 2.

I push away as i didn't want that either as i try to get off her lap as mommy sighs getting a bit restless with my behavior as she wants me as her perfect baby girl as she looks at you.

maybe she just needs to be feed * I take you from mommy and carry you to the kitchen, the first thing you notice is the pink high chair with your name on it. you have to admit it looks cute. but as your looking at in I put you in and lock the tray in the place. * lets see what does baby want to eat?

"Let me out now i don't want to eat" i try to get the tray unlocked but struggle cause of the mittens as mommy comes in to the kitchen as she tries baby talking me as i looked too cute in the high chair.

* go get a few jars of different baby foods. Apple, Strawberry, Blueberry, Sweet Potato, Mashed Peas and Banana, she smiles at me and takes the jars and a small spoon * now who wants some num nums! * she opens the Banana first and stirs it and gets a big spoon full. * here comes the airplane * she makes airplane noises as she moves the spoon to your mouth *

I push it away as i wasn't gonna eat it as i kept my mouth close as i wished i didn't have the mittens on so i could get away and hide as i didn't want to forget my adult life as i worried i would start to forget how to do things.

* I attach a small chain to your mitten and pull your arms to your side and lock them in place then I hold your nose clothed as you have to breath with your mouth, as you take your first breath mommy puts the spoon into your mouth and your eyes go wide, you love this stuff! you want more right now it is the tasty thing you have ever eaten! *

I get mad as i wouldn't calm down as i spit it out as i scream wanting to get out as i kick my legs as i wouldn't look at you or mom as she sighs getting a bit frustrated with me and my behavior knowing you both have alot of work to handle.

Listen Up Little One if you Don't Want A Spanking I Suggest You Eat Your Food! * you notice you can't seem to reach us with your feet and I am still holding your nose as mommy feeds you another spoon full! *

My mind was racing as i felt scared and confused as i felt like i was forgetting who i was as i wanted to runaway and hide as i pushed mommy away as i manage to get off her lap as i try to run but i don't get far as the diaper makes it difficult to run.

* I quickly catch you and pick you up and take you to the living room and place you into the playpen * if your going to act like a baby then you can stay in here. * He turns the tv back on to the baby station so you can watch it, if you resist then at least you have to hear it, first thing you notice is that the playpen wall will be harder to climb over since the start at the floor it will be harder to get your leg over *

* mommy quickly comes in the room and noticed you were sick on yourself * awww poor baby * she picks you up and carries you to the bathroom, she gets you out of your looser clothes and takes the mittens off and takes off your soaked diaper. by the time she is done that your bath is ready. she puts in a little bubble bath and makes it nice and soapy for you and sets you in the tub * there we go, lets get you clean baby * she gets a wash cloth and gets it nice and soapy and carefully washes you *