LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing too fast (private for SSJTyler and Valeria)

valeria

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At home valeria was just packing the last of her things in to the boxes after sorting out what will go to the new house and what will go to college with her as she couldn't wait to be away at college and live there without her over protecting parents.

"Dad i don't need help im an adult not a toddler i can handle things on my own just let me do my stuff and you jit go help mom or something"

* smiles a bit at your comment * I know sweetie but I just want to make sure that you can get packed up soon sweetie. we are going to have 1 last meal here then I need to put the labels on your boxes sweetie so we get the right stuff.

I know I know sweetie I just want to make sure everything is done. I know how kids are... now finish up and come downstairs your mom made your favorite meal * turns and walks downstairs to the dining room *

I roll my eyes as i didn't get why your talking like im a little kid still as i didn't know what to do but shrug it off as i finish and go downstairs to the kitchen as i see mom serving the food.

Ah good! Sit sweetie! * As your mother and I sit we smile at you as we eat. part way I stop and say * Ladies I just want to say a toast to our new Lives! Me in my new job. Our new home and to you most of all Val on your new life ahead of you! here here * your mother smiles at me *

I don't say much to it as i eat tiny bits of my food as i say "i can't wait to move in to my dorm at college and have a car to drive around in" i smile as i wish i could move in already.

of course you can but go straight to the new place sweetie ok. we need your help getting things ready at the new place and getting you in your new room * I smile as I hand you your keys *

* your mom shakes her head * sweetie it will be a week before you have to go to school and you know we need help * she walks over and takes your keys * but I guess you can't be a big girl about this so I will drive your car to the new house and you can ride with daddy.

well its too bad you wont help out your family sweetie, if you were being a big girl then you could but you have to drive with me sweetie your mommy will take your car and after we are done unpacking you can go to school. * Mom leaves the room with the dishes and washes them as we talk *

sorry sweetie but we can't trust you to come help us like you promised now that's final you will come with me and mommy will drive your car to our place. once we are moved in you can have your keys back and you can go and play. * he smiles as he gets up and helps cleans off the table and gets it all ready to be loaded up by the movers * now the movers will be here soon once we are packed we will be going.

ok ok I think we are all getting a little upset * I love over to mom and nod my head * lets all have a glass of wine then we calm down and talk about your car * she comes back rather quickly with a glass of wine for each of us * thank you honey! to our new lives! * drinks his down as he smiles knowing that she put slipping pills in your and with the stuff that was in dinner it will react rather quickly *