LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This point system and the "level" system are pretty much the same as the orphanage I was in, although with positive points you could purchase hygiene items and occasional candy, the ultimate was getting enough points accumulated that you went to level three which gave you a private room and bath, all levels below three was military style barracks with a bathroom that had no partitions of any kind 0 privacy shit and shower or if in diapers the nuns changed you, and no matter how you felt never say you didn't feel well because the nuns were very quick to give you the big bag enema , weather it was indigestion or the flu , you got the enema it was kinda if you were out of diapers and you said you did not feel well you got the enema and diapers till you were ship shape.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yeah it wasn't great fun in the orphanage but a staff member there adopted me and that was great, she was the greatest Woman who brought me so much love, the sacrifice of the home was "worth it" when she adopted me, yes definitely don't do it to kids but amongst consenting adults , why not ?

Suppositories should be a loss of points, because nature is being subverted, if you need them you aren't diaper trained, think about potty training would it of been a true learning experience had your parents used them or diuretics to get you peeing , you never would have learned control and still be in diapers full time , I just harpooned my own thought , that would have been awesome, thanks Mom and dad.

On 7/26/2016 at 10:41 PM, Amyuser said:

Suppositories should be a loss of points, because nature is being subverted, if you need them you aren't diaper trained, think about potty training would it of been a true learning experience had your parents used them or diuretics to get you peeing , you never would have learned control and still be in diapers full time , I just harpooned my own thought , that would have been awesome, thanks Mom and dad.

True.