LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Coming Out" to my wife

Thank You all for your comments. Some were kind of hard to hear but I understand everyones point. I do love my wife and I have told my therapist about this part of my life and my situation. I am working through this just trying to be happy with who I am. I know I have made mistakes and just hope that my wife would understand if I ever got the courage

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I'm going to say that I agree with Rusty on this one. I base it on my own experience and that of o friend of mine. I told my wife before we were married about my spanking desires and my diaper fetish.. Lucky for me she truly is open minded and took total control over me both in keeping me in diapers and taking me in hand. We just had our thirty-eighth wedding anniversary.

Let's be honest and say that the problem of getting a spouse to accept AB feelings and actions is a really hard one. I speak from experience here! I dont exactly support the OP's methodology, but I get it. Part of the problem is that the AB drive is just so powerful that it is going to come out regardless. The other part of the problem is that very few people have any clue what AB means so you are always well behind.

12 hours ago, happyindprs said:

I'm going to say that I agree with Rusty on this one. I base it on my own experience and that of o friend of mine. I told my wife before we were married about my spanking desires and my diaper fetish.. Lucky for me she truly is open minded and took total control over me both in keeping me in diapers and taking me in hand. We just had our thirty-eighth wedding anniversary.

I told my wife very early before we lived together I had not told any other girlfriends before but I had not found my love of my life yet.I was wearing nappies and plastic pants for many years before and that was before the internet but found comfort in readers letters pages in

Cool. I'm gonna tell her tonight. I'm gonna just start by crapping my underwear (briefs) and asking her if she would help clean me up and then show the diapers. Diapers would be great to introduce and tell her I been filling up my underwear for