LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you lost the feeling of "having to go"?

I often start peeing with no feeling of needing to go. The first thing I know is the warmth spreading through my nappy. Sometimes I have a short feeling of needing to go maybe a minute or less before I start peeing uncontrollably.

For the most part now I wet without any warning that I need to pee, I just start. There have a few times that I was wet that I did not remember wetting, I wet so often it is second nature now. Now as for messing my diapers I still have a little warning that I am about to mess my diapers. This will give me a few minutes if I am public to find

Now that I am in diapers all the time, I have the same expirience. Most times I only know that I'm wetting because I feel the warmth in my diaper. There is hardly the feeling of needing to wet beforehand.

I untrained - I didn't originally intend for it to happen but I let it happen once it started which I suppose is the same thing.

I haven't totally lost the sensation of having to pee, but it is possible for me to not notice peeing or needing to pee. Usually I will notice it if I'm doing nothing else or if I'm doing a boring task - I'll notice it very faintly and it'll be hard to tell whether it is actually there but I think I can sort of still pick it.

I still have some amount messing control but I feel I'm less aware of it. The urge I feel at the point at which I have accidents is "low to moderate" on the scale of how much urge I could feel when I was completely continent.

7 hours ago, Kaliborio said:

I untrained - I didn't originally intend for it to happen but I let it happen once it started which I suppose is the same thing.

I haven't totally lost the sensation of having to pee, but it is possible for me to not notice peeing or needing to pee. Usually I will notice it if I'm doing nothing else or if I'm doing a boring task - I'll notice it very faintly and it'll be hard to tell whether it is actually there but I think I can sort of still pick it.

I still have some amount messing control but I feel I'm less aware of it. The urge I feel at the point at which I have accidents is "low to moderate" on the scale of how much urge I could feel when I was completely continent.

You say that you didn't originally intend for this to happen?

Not having enough warning to use the toilet or having a mobility problem that limits your ability to have adequate time falls clinically under Functional Incontinence and is a secondary diagnosis that many people have, as far as will fecal incontinence progress is hard to answer with any degree of accuracy, things that can be said is generally yes if your bladder incontinence is related to a Neurogenic Bladder many times you will also develop Neurogenic bowel ( Neurogenic simply means you have an overall neuromuscular condition or spinal injury or compression of nerves related to "normal" bladder and bowel function, exactly what it is Doctors have no idea in at least 70% of patients unless there is a very clear underlying issue with your urinary control, which mostly relates to the bladder, bladder neck , muscle function or prostate issue, in comparison to many areas of science and modern medicine urology is still in the stone ages, the fancy cystometry tests and such are worthless in many patients for ruling out anything but desired incontinence and specific genitourinary muscle causes, many people suffer from incontinence for years before a urologist is willing to prescribe diapers because that is a Doctor admitting that everything they learned in school and all there desire to "cure you" is worthless, they feel they have failed every person that uses diapers, when in reality most of us use diapers and move on with living and we don't feel they failed at anything, then again the harshest judgement a person will ever endure is there own.

Listen to the former group "Creed" hit song "My own prison" many people are held back from many things just by the constraints there minds put in place, your very real prison are all in your head.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 7/19/2016 at 7:06 PM, stevewet said:

I often start peeing with no feeling of needing to go. The first thing I know is the warmth spreading through my nappy. Sometimes I have a short feeling of needing to go maybe a minute or less before I start peeing uncontrollably.

Much the same here ;) I simply ignore my bladder so it does whatever it wants to. Being that is intentional I can reverse the thought, but that doesn't mean I have much bladder control anymore :blush:

Sometimes I know and sometimes I don't. I think the biggest part is not caring anymore, because that creates the exact situation you want. You're going to pee because you have to, and if that doesn't matter it can't hurt you B) So it becomes like breathing, automatic and unconscious without your control until you intentionally alter the process. Since you don't want to alter the process you eventually lose the usual ability to do that and unless something strange happens you notice nothing. When your diaper gets wet enough you notice and begin monitoring for the time to change it :whistling: Otherwise it's nothing so you don't notice it.

Bettypooh

50 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

Sometimes I know and sometimes I don't. I think the biggest part is not caring anymore, because that creates the exact situation you want. You're going to pee because you have to, and if that doesn't matter it can't hurt you B) So it becomes like breathing, automatic and unconscious without your control until you intentionally alter the process. Since you don't want to alter the process you eventually lose the usual ability to do that and unless something strange happens you notice nothing. When your diaper gets wet enough you notice and begin monitoring for the time to change it :whistling: Otherwise it's nothing so you don't notice it.

Bettypooh

So true.

If I have my stent in my bladder it drains all the pee that I produce long before reaching the point of getting the feeling I have to go. Only if I sit on a chair for hours there is a chance that the pee

When I'm standing up I often start to leak without having an urgent feeling of having to pee although I do feel that there is urine in my bladder. When I'm in bed I do not have this issue though. As for the fecal incontinence, is this a medical issue? I had this problem a few years ago and was waking up in a messed bed as well as having problems through the daytime as well. It turned out to be caused by a high thyroid level and was resolved once the thyroid level was lowered.

i have lost the feeling when i pee, i wear 24/7 because of dribbles, i am waiting to see if i will wet daytime without knowing, if i am just sitting watching tv, i am relaxed, i will start peeing and not realize it till i feel it in my diaper, i don't have feeling inside that i am going. i am very much embracing it.