LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm mad at depends

In high school I would get the depends tab diapers size large because that was the only diaper I could find that had the plastic back. I loved to walk around the house and listen to the crinkle of the diaper. But soon I could not find the size large anymore. I tried other brands from cvs and walgreens but the cloth back was not the same. So I just stuck with pull ups for my go to fun.

32 minutes ago, cajunbyblood said:

In high school I would get the depends tab diapers size large because that was the only diaper I could find that had the plastic back. I loved to walk around the house and listen to the crinkle of the diaper. But soon I could not find the size large anymore. I tried other brands from cvs and walgreens but the cloth back was not the same. So I just stuck with pull ups for my go to fun.

It really sucks when you think you're getting plastic and you get the cloth, were they still called "maximum fitted protection"? I still have 100s of them from a horny "mistake" order, lol. If it's any consolation, the current Secure plus are just about as good, they don't have the pastel green waistband though. So many abdl diaper companies don't use colored waistbands anymore, even though they'd make them more humiliating/arousing.

Depends suck, to be honest

back in the 1980's and early 90's they were still half way decent for a store bought diaper but thier quality has gone way down hill since then

Depends used to be a decent inexpensive diaper that was readily available to most folks. Now they are absolute garbage. Too bad... too bad. Attends still makes plastic backed dips with waistband and 6 tapes, but good luck finding those outside of mailorder.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2016 at 7:36 AM, wetatnight said:

it's sad that Depends made their Maximum protection diapers cloth like, but since their other products are cloth like maybe it was a cost saver to them?

I think it was because it was one of their largest sellers. The conundrum comes when you have people that are new to Incontinance and buy what the perceive is the most absorbent product because they don't want any chance of a leak and then complain to the manufacturer because of "discrete" issues. Saw this happen first hand with the overnites they sold years ago. Kept advertising more discrete, more discrete to a point that they were useless to buy.

Same here which is why it bothered me that they kept going on about that on a product that was advertised and packaged as an "Overnite" diaper. Heck, I would wear a diaper that was a foot thick if it was guaranteed not to be able to leak..

The cool thing about the cloth backed Depends right now, is that they have the same exact back sheet as the Huggies overnight baby diapers....Even the shooting stars can be seen all over them as well as the rib pattern. I thought that was neat. I started buying Depend plastic diapers as I could find them....usually a couple packs every two weeks or when I find a new right aid or something. I love those, because it's the only plastic, tape diaper I can wear under clothes and not be noticiable in public. Love the feeling.