LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
MsFluffems

How do you feel about messing?

38 posts in this topic

Being DL it's not about being babyish for me. Instead, it's just something that happens. If I'm wearing and I need to go... I do.

I do enjoy it though. It feels very satisfying when it happens, however like so many others I find the clean up is definitely a chore.

I mess every day. Cleaning up is a routine and I can go about doing almost every thing in a messy diaper.

on weekdays I don't have time to enjoy it for very long though. I am wearing Abena M4 24/7. They are my toilet. Lol

1 person likes this

it's funny, some times when I'm feeling shy about going out to stores on populated days, the fear goes away as soon as I feel the need to poop coming on. That feeling of being full makes me excited when I'm in a diaper. And I do things I would never do otherwise. The feeling of walking around in a bulky,  stinky diaper triggers my AB side and makes me feel like a little boy.

I like to fantasize about myself as a little boy trying to persuade a collage aged girl to see my side of something, but she will not give in,  remains suborn, covers her ears and says, "I don't care, I'm not listening."  This girl is Latina and is wearing cute shorts and has beautiful thick tan legs. She has a strong body guard who she commands to pick me up and carries me away from her. He will not let me near her and keeps me on his lap. I am now stuck squirming on his lap in a poopy diaper trying to get at the girl who is standing with her back to me. She is wiggling her legs in a teasing kind of manner, while repeatedly saying, "I'm not going to listening , Nope."

I poop in my diaper every morning I wake up in a wet diaper I make coffee and me and the dogs go out in the backyard and I watch them poop when I poop in my diaper I like the feeling of being outside in a diaper and filling them and then sit in a chair and smash it all around Some Nights I'll take 4 teaspoons of milk of magnesia and go to bed and in the morning it's an uncontrollable overfill I have to change right away and it still fills the second one but that's only if I have nothing else to do that day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Nothing better and having your morning coffee in a messy diaper, if I do not mess while I sleep by the time I have my first cup of coffee I will be messy.

For me, messing really puts me in a little mindset...the idea that I'm doing something so infantile really makes me feel little...however once the deed is done, I don't have anyone to change me other than myself...so that little feeling doesn't last very long, and when you consider the cleanup, it isn't something I do very often.

I mess my diaper roughly 3 times daily, the clean up can be annoying but it's all part of being kept in diapers, I actually enjoy messing my diaper as much as I enjoy wetting them and my wife insists that if I'm going to wear diapers for pleasure I must also use my diapers.

I started wearing diapers 24/7 and wetting them all the time after I married my wife, she knew I wore diapers before we got married, than one day I got caught in a messy diaper by my wife and I said it was an accident, she did not buy it and that's when she set the rules for wearing diapers, they are simple rules.

Rule #1. I must wear diapers all the time and only use the diaper, no useing a 

Rule #2. Don't follow rule #1 and your out of diapers for good, no questions.

As I love wearing diapers I follow the rules set by my wife, it makes her happy knowing I'm diapered and must wet and mess my diaper and I happy because I get to wear diapers. 

1 person likes this

On 12/4/2016 at 3:54 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

I mess my diaper roughly 3 times daily, the clean up can be annoying but it's all part of being kept in diapers, I actually enjoy messing my diaper as much as I enjoy wetting them and my wife insists that if I'm going to wear diapers for pleasure I must also use my diapers.

I started wearing diapers 24/7 and wetting them all the time after I married my wife, she knew I wore diapers before we got married, than one day I got caught in a messy diaper by my wife and I said it was an accident, she did not buy it and that's when she set the rules for wearing diapers, they are simple rules.

Rule #1. I must wear diapers all the time and only use the diaper, no useing a 

Rule #2. Don't follow rule #1 and your out of diapers for good, no questions.

As I love wearing diapers I follow the rules set by my wife, it makes her happy knowing I'm diapered and must wet and mess my diaper and I happy because I get to wear diapers. 

My wife had the same rules, if you wear diapers, you use them for both wetting and messing. I have not used the big boy potty in years. The only problem I have with clean up is when i mess away from home, but I do the best I can until I get home. 

23 hours ago, dljim95 said:

My wife had the same rules, if you wear diapers, you use them for both wetting and messing. I have not used the big boy potty in years. The only problem I have with cclean up is when i mess away from home, but I do the best I can until I get home. 

If I mess while at work I change right away, but if I not at work and not at home I just stay in my messy diaper until I return home or it leaks, which ever happens first. 

1 person likes this

I enjoy messing.  I've been doing it since I was very young, either in my pants or in a diaper.  I've gotten good at clean up but it is still messy.

On Sun Sep 18 2016 at 7:07 AM, Frogboy said:

Being DL it's not about being babyish for me. Instead, it's just something that happens. If I'm wearing and I need to go... I do.

I do enjoy it though. It feels very satisfying when it happens, however like so many others I find the clean up is definitely a chore.

I feel the same way but don't get to do the messing part when I want so I have to plan ahead for one day of massive multiple messes. No change. When it's about to start coming out the top or I can tell it's about to leak out the legs if I mess again I change...maybe.  ;p

On 7/16/2016 at 11:23 PM, MsFluffems said:

(Sorry if this is a bit gross to some lol). But how do you feel about messing? Is it enjoyable? I personally like the feeling of messing more than wetting, it's just a more comfy feel to me. I love the squishy, warm, and messy feel it has. It literally feels like having a banana in the back of your diaper xD. The only problem is the clean up, it can be frustrating sometimes. 

I love to mess my diaper cause it's nice and I always do it in public and even tho it leaks and poop is always visible it's still very fun to do in public I wear a short skirt and show off my diaper I love pooping.

Today I had the ideal mess. Three days without going and started off the day with a bottle of magnesium citrate. It started hitting me about 2 hours later but I went to wash my wife's car. I was camping badly while waiting and sat down to help fight the urge. When I dropped off the car I got in mine and drove home. Even while sitting and driving I was getting close to the point of no control. Once I got to the house I barely made it to the back porch and lit my cigarette when the dam broke and I filled my dry 24/7 up. I realized I wasn't done and relaxed. An equal amount came out and filled it up the back. Keep in mind I'm standing and it still went up the back. I was wearing fairly tight jeans so there wasn't much room for expansion. I sat in a chair to enjoy the mess and when I sat down it squeezed the huge mass up around the waist band in the front of the diaper. Now I realize this this is disgusting to most but at that moment I was in heaven. Didn't have much time to enjoy it though, I was going to an AB friend's place for an afternoon of diapers and t-shirts and bad movies. It's always nice to have someone to share with.