LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you feel about messing?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it's funny, some times when I'm feeling shy about going out to stores on populated days, the fear goes away as soon as I feel the need to poop coming on. That feeling of being full makes me excited when I'm in a diaper. And I do things I would never do otherwise. The feeling of walking around in a bulky,

• 4 weeks later...

I poop in my diaper every morning I wake up in a wet diaper I make coffee and me and the dogs go out in the backyard and I watch them poop when I poop in my diaper I like the feeling of being outside in a diaper and filling them and then sit in a chair and smash it all around Some Nights I'll take 4 teaspoons of milk of magnesia and go to bed and in the morning it's an uncontrollable overfill I have to change right away and it still fills the second one but that's only if I have nothing else to do that day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I mess my diaper roughly 3 times daily, the clean up can be annoying but it's all part of being kept in diapers, I actually enjoy messing my diaper as much as I enjoy wetting them and my wife insists that if I'm going to wear diapers for pleasure I must also use my diapers.

I started wearing diapers 24/7 and wetting them all the time after I married my wife, she knew I wore diapers before we got married, than one day I got caught in a messy diaper by my wife and I said it was an accident, she did not buy it and that's when she set the rules for wearing diapers, they are simple rules.

Rule #1. I must wear diapers all the time and only use the diaper, no useing a

• Like 1
On 12/4/2016 at 3:54 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

I mess my diaper roughly 3 times daily, the clean up can be annoying but it's all part of being kept in diapers, I actually enjoy messing my diaper as much as I enjoy wetting them and my wife insists that if I'm going to wear diapers for pleasure I must also use my diapers.

I started wearing diapers 24/7 and wetting them all the time after I married my wife, she knew I wore diapers before we got married, than one day I got caught in a messy diaper by my wife and I said it was an accident, she did not buy it and that's when she set the rules for wearing diapers, they are simple rules.

Rule #1. I must wear diapers all the time and only use the diaper, no useing a

23 hours ago, dljim95 said:

My wife had the same rules, if you wear diapers, you use them for both wetting and messing. I have not used the big boy potty in years. The only problem I have with cclean up is when i mess away from home, but I do the best I can until I get home.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2016 at 11:23 PM, MsFluffems said:

(Sorry if this is a bit gross to some lol). But how do you feel about messing? Is it enjoyable? I personally like the feeling of messing more than wetting, it's just a more comfy feel to me. I love the squishy, warm, and messy feel it has. It literally feels like having a banana in the back of your diaper xD. The only problem is the clean

• Like 1

Today I had the ideal mess. Three days without going and started off the day with a bottle of magnesium citrate. It started hitting me about 2 hours later but I went to wash my wife's car. I was camping badly while waiting and sat down to help fight the urge. When I dropped off the car I got in mine and drove home. Even while sitting and driving I was getting close to the point of no control. Once I got to the house I barely made it to the back porch and lit my cigarette when the dam broke and I filled my dry 24/7 up. I realized I wasn't done and relaxed. An equal amount came out and filled it up the back. Keep in mind I'm standing and it still went up the back. I was wearing fairly tight jeans so there wasn't much room for expansion. I sat in a chair to enjoy the mess and when I sat down it squeezed the huge mass up around the waist band in the front of the diaper. Now I realize this this is disgusting to most but at that moment I was in heaven. Didn't have much time to enjoy it though, I was going to an AB friend's place for an afternoon of diapers and

• 2 months later...

Personally I love pooing my nappy, nothing better than to feel the warm poo against your bottom and in your bottom crack. Love sleeping in a pooey nappy too.

• Like 2
(Sorry if this is a bit gross to some lol). But how do you feel about messing? Is it enjoyable? I personally like the feeling of messing more than wetting, it's just a more comfy feel to me. I love the squishy, warm, and messy feel it has. It literally feels like having a banana in the back of your diaper xD. The only problem is the clean
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I totally love everything about it. It's how I got into diapers in the first place. I started pooping my underwear then tried diapers about 8 years into my underwear pooping fetish, and loved that too. Everything from the feeling of desperation, the finally letting go when I can't hold it anymore, my underwear or diaper bulging out and feeling it spread across my bum cheeks. I love the warmth and even the smell, and I love sitting in it for hours and rocking back and forth, side to side, spreading it all over. If solid/semi-sold, I'll sit in it

• Like 1

Everytime i change my diaper because of pee i will try to poop in it before throwing it away to save my self from a bathroom trip and the money from using soap water and toilet paper i just use the wipe that i was gonna use either way

• 2 months later...

It is part of being a toddler. If the diapers are on, then I might as well use them for what I put them on for. But I do insist on changing as soon as I poop because I don't like sitting around in a messy diaper.

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I always preferred going in my diaper. That's what they are for. So toting around a big mess in your diaper is no surprise. That's why you wear diapers. I enjoyed big load in my pants. So I try to stay as messy as long as I possibly can. It doesn't bother me. And if I get a little stinky, oh well I've got a load in my pants what do you expect. But the longer it stays in the better I like it.

• Thanks 1
On 7/18/2016 at 10:32 AM, dljim95 said:

Since I mess my diapers almost daily I do not have an issue with cleaning up after. If I am at home I just jump in the shower and can be back in a fresh diapers within a few minutes. If out in public

48 minutes ago, littlesissy said:

I feel the same way. If you're going to be a baby then this is part of it. It doesn't take that much effort to clean. It can range from 4 to 10 baby wipes (i pefer pampers baby fresh). I use the from and back of the diaper to wipe most of it off.

I agree I find the wet part of the nappy cleans the poo best then finish off with babywipes. Mind you I find babywipes best when pooing in the toilet too

I love to mess in my diaper depending on my mood and whoever is in the hoise(Still live with my mum). Its comfortable, soft, warm and fun to mush around in. However it is annoying when I have to clean up.