LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy training

dizzy

I am looking for some sort of training program for my mistress to use in starting sissy/diaper training. It can be computer based or book form. We are new to this and it would be great if she had some sort of guide to follow. She is very willing to do this but really has no idea how to do it. At this point we have all the tools, outfits, diapers, collars and such but no guidance.

These have been around forever

https://www.sissify.com/

I love people who ask for help or information, then when someone supplies it. they do not even acknowldege it. Way to go!

Hi Christine, I don't get on much either but I do want to thank everyone for the help. My wife is still looking for ideas, however as I am writing this I am diapered with a super padded diaper dress on. We are trying a full weekend to make this work, Her goal is curb my attitude.

"curb your attitude"

NOT getting enough Rodney Dangerfield ?

You can always go to the Stories and Art section of DD here and

• 5 months later...

I started I my own wearing male to female transformation spandex panties that changed my penis to look like a vagina. They are extremely feminine and a perfect start for any sissy. The manufacture is koalaswim.com

It's easy for me because my penis is the size of a child. The fact is I have had a tuff time finding male chastity cock cages that fit. I found some nice micro penis units at www.malechastitystore.com

Maybe a "sissy site" thread should be pinned up near the top, or someone can easily do with a sissy page in their blog or like that what I do with Little Girl things, and then put the link in their signature to get the idea, use the links in my signature

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...